Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!

Previously in Male in a Female World

~Y/N POV~

Ichika and I were now in the locker room.

"Man I really hope Cecilia and you will be able to train me after school today," Ichika said, scratching the back of his neck, as we came out of the locker room.

"Well, after what happened, you definitely need some training," I said to him.

"You're training with Cecilia?" Houki said from behind us.

"Oh, yea, would you like to join us Houki?" I asked her.

"Y-" "How is that possible? She does not have a personal IS?" Cecilia interrupted, smiling like she won something.

"Well, my sister had made a custom Uchigane IS, that she to help me train with my IS. It's a custom version that can be transformed into a ring when on standby. It has a Katana as default, and a sword and shield. It has more plating, and surfing area as well," I said to Houki, who had a smile on her face.

"Your sister had a custom training IS made for you?" Cecilia said with an angry tone in her voice.

"Yeah, she did. I used while Black Guardian was getting some upgrades and fixes done to it," I said smiling at her.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

It's after academy hours, and I was feeling better now. Ichika and I were in the gym, he was bench pressing near me wearing both parts of his IS suit, with the lower part of his IS activated, helping him in bench pressing. 

I was adjacent to Ichika doing my own bench presses, well not to brag but I was quite built; so I did not need the lower half of my IS to be activated. 

My suit's top was off, exposing my chest to the academy, doing 100 lbs bench presses; both Ichika and I were working out waiting for the girls to meet us here, so we can start with training.

~Third Person POV~

What the young Y/N did not realize is that pretty much every single girl in the gym was drooling over his muscles; their eyes were full of lust and hunger, hunger for the fine specimen that was on display.

Cecilia and Houki came in and froze, both stared at each other and then at Y/N, who was busy bench pressing, his biceps straining under the load, his breaths becoming labored as he was doing more reps.

'OH MY GOD!' Cecilia screamed mentally, she had hearts in her eyes again; drooling over Y/N. 'My, my, darling is so~,' her thighs rubbing together and the lewd thoughts; she was having a hard time controlling her raging female hormones.

Houki's eyes were wide staring at Y/N, her face redder than a tomato, steam coming out of her ears. Her thighs were rubbing slightly as well, as her arousal was increasing, her mind showing her many, many lewd images.

Y/N put the bar up and huffed. He sat up on the bench, grabbing the towel that was on the ground rubbing off the sweat.

All the girls, including Cecilia and Houki, could only stare as they watched the sweat droplets go down his chest and down his pants.

"Why are you two staring at me like that while blushing?" Y/N asked, smirking, knowing what the reason was. He was teasing them, and to add to the effect he flexed his biceps, which caused all the girls, excluding Cecilia and Houki, to faint in the gym.

"Well umm...." Cecilia said trying to find an answer, her eyes kept going to his chest.

"W-we n-n-never knew," Houki said flustering, "H-H-How toned and built y-y-your b-b-body was," She said nervously blushing more, and looking away.