Chapter II: Brits have Attitude

Previously on Male in a Female World

'Didn't change at all did you Houki?' I thought, 'Yup, heart still beats faster when I look at you.' Admiring her tall and beautiful figure, her dark blue eyes, long, straight brown hair tied into a ponytail using a green and black ribbon, and a slim, curvaceous body with a large bust.

I walk up to her and whisper in her right ear, "Coming Houki~?" She jumps in surprise and blushes when she sees how close we are.

I grab her hand and walk to the school; hoping for a peaceful life.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

It's after lunch, we're sitting in class, Ms. Yamada was going over the material.

"Anyone have, any questions so far?" Ms. Yamada said as she was teaching, looking around.

I look around to see if anyone has questions, my eyes then land on Ichika, who looks like a nervous wreck. 'That's concerning...'I thought, shaking my head at him.

"Orimura do you have any questions?" Ms. Yamada asks, "If you do please ask before I continue." She stands in the front staring at Ichika.

"Uh...I understand almost nothing," He said raising his hands, I just facepalm myself. 'Oh, you poor child,' I thought, looking to Orimura-sensei, who appears to have a tick mark over her head. 

"Have you reach the text given to you before the exam?" Chifuyu asks in the most sisterly manner ever. 

'Holy shit she has emotions?!' I thought, my eyes going wide. 'The sister that never showed any emotion, now showing the caring sister emotion. I think pigs are going to fly soon,' I thought, certainly shocked by the turn of events.

"Ummmmm....that really thick book? I might have thrown it away by accident," He said scratching the back of his neck.

'You are some special child,' I thought, shaking my head again. 'Getting dizzy by the number of times I have shaken my head at him.' Holding my head, slightly light-headed, but it disappears as soon as it appears.

She smacks him with her clipboard.

"I will give you one today, so cram everything in a week," Chifuyu said to Ichika.

"But Nee-" She smacks him before he could continue, "But that thickness in a week is a little-" He said holding his head.

"I am not asking," Orimura said interrupting him, "Get it done."

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Chifuyu berating Chibi Y/N~

~Y/N POV~

"YES! Another break!" I said raising my hands in the air in an excited manner.

"May I have a moment?" asks a female voice. Both Ichika and I turn our heads to the right, to see a blonde girl.

 Both Ichika and I turn our heads to the right, to see a blonde girl