Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!

Previously on Male in a Female World.

I break the hug from Houki, which causes her to whine and pout, I rub her hand and get up to face Natasha. She looks to be from Mississippi, 'What, just because I lived in Japan, doesn't mean I don't know my country's states,' I said aloud in my mind. She had long wavy blond hair, that reaches her waist; her blue eyes complimenting her face and her hair.

"My name's Y/N L/N, which I am sure you already know," I said to her, shaking her hand, easily towering over her. I bend down, bringing her hand to my lips and placing a kiss on it. "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady," I said, smiling. 

Her eyes go wide, her cheeks become red, and steam comes out of her ears. She stutters a bit, backs off and runs off, screaming.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! HE CALLED BE BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I chuckled at her and return to the seat, to see Houki looking at me with a pout and an angry face. I shake my head at her possessiveness and kiss her on the lips. She jumped back at the sudden contact but responded to my kiss.

"It's alright Houki, I only have eyes for my beautiful tsundere," I said to her, putting my hand on her face, caressing it; causing her to lean in.

"*Clears Throat* If you love birds are done, shall we eat lunch?" Ichika said, causing Houki to blush more.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

It was after school, everyone had gathered around for Cecilia and my fight, I was on the launch pads at the end of launch bay #1. 

The battle was going to start in 2 minutes. Cecilia was already in the sky with her IS Blue Tears. 

'Seems like a fourth of the academy came to watch,' I thought, my nervousness increasing, 'I need to be careful on not to expose too much of my fighting style. Let's stick to basics so anyone around doesn't get any data on my IS.' I nodded, forming a plan in

Onee-sama was walking over to me, with a smirk on her face, but she looked worried.

"Hey, N/N!" She said, walking over looking at my IS, checking the flaps to see if anything was amiss. "You're black with white glow really pops out," She said running her arm over my chest armor.

"By the way, try not to expose too much of your fighting style," She whispered in my ear. "Stick with the basics nothing too drastic to get something on you, some of these students can't be trusted at all," She said looking around, no one was around except the trusted staff, Ms. Yamada, Houki, Ichika, and Sam.

"I know sis, already planned for that," I said smiling at her.

"OK, good luck," She said tiptoeing and kissing me on the cheek, she then turned around and walked away.

~Third Person POV~

Everyone was just staring at Launch Bay #1, waiting for Y/N to come out.

"Where is he?" Cecilia whined in annoyance, "Does he not know it's rude to keep a lady?!" She crossed her arms. 

*SONIC BOOM*

"Well, you won't have to wait anymore," said a male voice, there was a silence, everyone was now staring at Launch Bay #1. 

Suddenly a black mirage zipped out of it, circling around the arena, causing massive sound booms, shockwaves, the shield generators were having trouble keeping up with the black mirage's speed. And then it stopped in front of Cecilia, who was now staring at the IS with shock.