Chapter XII: A Troubled Past

WARNING TO ALL LAURA LOVERS: SHE WILL SEEM LIKE A BITCH IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER, PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS THE ANIME. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HATE YOU FEEL TOWARDS ME, THIS IS SIMPLY MY VIEWS ON HER. SO YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HATE ME AFTER THIS.

Previously on the Male in a Female World

"I can't believe she just challenged you like that, but Germans do get hot and bothered easily," Charlotte said standing in front of me holding 2 heavy shotguns.

"How dare you block my way with your pathetic second generation french machine?!" Laura screamed in frustration.

"A main that works much better than your German Third Generation type, which currently has no prospect for mass production," Charlotte snapped back.

Laura frowned and looked pissed off, she raised her weapon again, but we then heard a voice on the arena intercom.

"Attention students in the field! What are you doing down there?" said Chifuyu through the intercom.

"Tch," Laura said, glancing at us and walking off.

Houki, Rin, Cecilia, Ichika all run to us.

"Okay, what was that all about Y/N spill it!" Houki yelled with a concerned tone.

"Yes, did something happened between you and Laura in the past?" Cecilia asked calmly.

"Nope, I have no clue who she is," I said, "I believe she is a student of my sister when she as in Germany." I finished looking at Laura's retreating figure.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I was walking back to the dormitory after changing and taking a shower in the locker room. My mind was on Laura, she seemed to hate me a lot, for some reason.

"Please answer me, Mentor, what are you at a place like this?" Laura's voice was heard, she seemed to be talking to someone. I hid behind a tree to listen to their conversation.

"Don't make me say the same thing over and over again, I have my own role to play that's all you need to know," I heard my sister Sam, say to Laura.

"What kind of role could you possibly play here in the far east?! Please, I'm begging you, Mentor, come back and teach us in Germany once again," Laura said in a pleading voice, "You can't even exert half of your ability at this wretched place."

"Uh-huh," Sam said in a bored voice.

"The students at this place don't deserve to be taught by someone of your stature," I grit my teeth at that, 'Just who the fuck does she think she is?' I thought, clenching my fists in anger. "They lack the sense of danger and mistaken the IS for some extravagant fashion accessory. I find it unbelievable that you would even give your time of day to these people," Laura said, again I clenched my fists in anger. I was about to go up and talk to her.

"I think I have heard enough from you little girl," Sam said, I freeze at the spot, waiting to hear what she will say. "First, you come here and try to hit my own brother," "Bu-" "You're lucky you're talking to me," Sam interrupted with a harsh tone. "You tried to hit someone very dear to me and then you have the audacity to insult my students, that gives me enough of a reason to not go back to Germany," Sam said. "You Germans always have so much attitude, figures why you're all so heartless," She said with a stern tone. My eyes going wide at that comment.

I watched Laura's eyes go wide open, she gasps, and opens her mouth, "If you don't like it here, leave or deal with it, I am a busy woman, and you have to get back to your dorm," Sam said, turning away from her, crossing her arms.