2. The Deal

Chapter 2: The Deal

"I need to talk to you" I hissed angrily across the table at him before standing, the chair scraping the floor as it moved.

I ignored the strange looks from both my dad and Alec's parents as I walked out of the room, or more like stomping like a five year old having a tamper tantrum.

Who the hell does he think he is! The queen of England? Well let me tell you, even is he was the queen of England I wouldn't do shit. I definitely do not owe him anything, and now he thinks I'm going to lie for my family, just so Mr Oh So Mighty gets what he wants. No, I'm not going to do it.

I waited in the kitchen for only about thirty seconds, tapping my foot exasperatedly against the polished wooden floor in protest before he blessed me with his presence.

"What the hell!?" I growled at him. I'll kill him, I swear I will! "What was that for?!"

He casually rested on the kitchen bench before responding, "That's what I want," he simply said, picking at his finger nails like a prissy little princess.

He'll be crying like a prissy little princess when I clobber him over the head with a baseball bat.

"What you want?" I snapped, raising my brows.

He shrugged slightly, "The deal we made up stairs..."

I gasped quietly before composed myself again, "I didn't agree to any deal, thank you very much." I growled, narrowing my eyes at him.

He was pissing me off now, I mean, he was before, but now, I was just infuriated at his stupid little arse and his gorgeous as face.

Wait, what? I mean ugly...

Alec sighed and rubbed his forehead with his palm, causing slight wrinkles, "Think about it princess-"

"Don't call me that," I snapped again, cutting him off as I glared to at him with piecing eyes.

He sighed again, taking in a deep breathe before continuing, "Think about it Juliette, you want to be famous and I'm popular, I can get you the popularity you need to get seen and heard. I need a girlfriend for a while cause as you saw my dad, well, he thinks I need to go steady. You will be my girlfriend and I'll get you what you need - including money - for your music. Do we have a deal?"

I thought it over for a second, I have to say it wasn't a bad idea for a noob like him. But I couldn't help but think of the negatives too, imagine what my fitness would think. Or what my other class mates at school. It's not like Alec is a no body. He has a pretty big reputation for being a man whore and a player, would they think I'm a slut? Just another on of his bimbos, ready to be flicked aside in a week? He says he will get me popularity, but when has any of his side flings being or gotten popular, no one ever knows their names. He barely knows their first names himself.

But I could be just what I need, it could all go better then even planned, this could be my one shot.

Don't forget about him, needs this I guess. I mean he did bring it all on himself, sleeping around and being a man slut, but still, his dad was harsh on him, and in public too, I'd be so embarrassed if I were him. Which I'm not, but still.

I bobbed my head slightly in surrender, "Okay, fine, I'll do it," I muttered.

"That means no dating other people, we have to make this look as convincing as we possibly can," He said through narrowed eyes, eyeing me up.

I rolled my eyes at him, "No shit Sherlock . And I don't date, so shouldn't I be telling you that? Not the other way around, man whore," I sneered at him, jabbing a finger into his chest.