10. Nothing Happned

Chapter 10: Nothing Happened

"Get up Jay!" My sister yelled loudly at me from behind my door. When I didn't reply she banged her fists in the door, "Juliette! Get up!"

"I'm up!" I yelled back. I stretch and slowly crawl out of bed. I really am not a morning person.

I opened my closet door and my eyes wandered aimlessly around at the clothes. I picked out green cargo coloured jeans, a white singlet and a black blazer, matched with my army boots. I quickly dressed myself before making my way down stairs to have breakfast.

I continued my normal routine by getting my bowl of cereal then sitting down. Coco Pops were my favourite, I loved how they turn the milk into chocolate milk. I guess that means that they aren't all that healthy, but hey, who cares!

"You're a pig,"

I looked up form my bowl to my sister who is staring at me in disgust, "You just mind your own business,"

"It is my business when you're spilling your food all over the table," She told me with a smug smirk.

"Am not!" I tried to defend myself as I spooned another mouth full in, milk dribbling down my chin in the process. 

"Maybe you'd be a cleaner eater if you got any sleep at night," she snorted as she started to pack her lunch box, "But you're way to busy having sex with Alec,"

I lost it, the entire contents in my mouth came flying out all over the table and dribbling down my chin and I stared at her in shook.

It took me a moment to regain motion and normal thought patterns, "Ah, what, um, who taught you that word?" I finally managed to say coherently.

"Maddie, she told me yesterday on our play date," She said, looking at my breakfast all over the table as she zipped up her lunch box.

I raised my eyes a little. What doesn't Alec teach that girl?! "Do you know what it means?" I cautiously asked her with a raised brow.

"Duh, it means when you kiss all night and don't get any sleep," She told me matter-of-factly.

I sighed as I got up from the table to clean up my mess as I was now late for school. I was very relieved that seven year old Maddie hadn't had the sex talk with my sister before my dad had. And I definitely didn't want her to think that I was having sex with Alec. Ew.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder, "Oh and Brooke, please don't use that word again. It's not nice. Besides, no, Alec and I are not having, um, sex." I trailed off awkwardly before leaving. I closed the front door behind me tightly before starting on my walk to school. It was only a short walk, so it only took me 10 minutes till was walking up the front steps and into the main corridor of hell.

I have to say I am a little nervous about seeing Alec again today. What do I say to him? What will he say to me? What did the kiss mean? Did I like it? Did he like it?

As I was walking, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise what had happened until I was lying in the ground with a sharp pain across my back. "You're such a bitch!" Some one giggled from above me.

I looked up at Samantha who had her handbag in her hands. What is in that bag? Bricks? Cause I'm sure it's going to leave a bruise on my back.

"Yeah, I am, but I was born with it so what's your excuse?" I said to her as I picked myself off the ground, grabbing my bag off the floor with me, wincing a the slight pain from her bag.

"Sam!" Chloe yelled running down the hall with Holly at her side.

Chloe Bunsen and Holly Woode were Samantha's disciples and both of them only have an attention span of a rodent. Holly was lucky enough to have been on a vacation in Hawaii and it looks like she's back. Tanned and all.

"Can't you see I'm busy!" Samantha yelled at them.

"Sorry," Chloe muttered back as she came to a holt behind her.

"You should really keep your legs closed!" Holly said snapping her fingers at me.

"Yeah! That's a good one Hol!" Chloe congratulated her giving her a hi-five.

"Shut. Up," Samatha growled at them before turning back to face me with her scowl.

"My what?" I raised my brows at them.

"Oh, thought he wouldn't tell anyone?" She chuckled evilly.

"Excuse me?" I spluttered. My legs closed?

"Everyone knows about how Alec got you in his pants last night after your little date," She sneered, it almost seemed like she was jealous, but I didn't enjoy it one bit. I was too busy flushing bright red. I can't believe this is happening twice in one day! My sister accusing me of sex was bad enough, even if she didn't really know what it meant, but now this! How dare Alec tell people that! I was fuming now. I turned and walked away from her without another word.

"Hey! Don't walk away from me!" She yelled after me, but I just kept walking, not interest in the conversation any more. I had bigger things on my mind.

I stomped angrily to the science room where Mr Ross was standing at his desk. "So nice of you to join us Miss Greene." He growled as I hurried to my seat at the back.

Mr Ross went on about biology as I sat quietly receiving sideward glances from people. Even students at the front managed to stare at me. Damn it Alec. Enough was enough. I got up and used my chair as I stepped onto the desk. I made sure my feet where firmly planted on the desk before saying,

"There has been some rumours going around about me. And I can assure you that they are not true. I did not have sex with Alec," I quickly sad back down and blushed, surprised about my sudden burst of courage.

"Thank you for that Miss Greene. I'll see you at the end of the day in A10 for detention," He snapped at me before turning back to his whiteboard. I sighed as slowly the eyes on my face turned around. What a horrible day! And it's only going to get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell finally rang to signal the end of the day, I slowly got out of my seat and was the last to exit the room. When I left the room the halls where almost empty. I knew why they left so quick, this place was like a prison and at the first opportunity they had, they left. Smart. I made my way to A10, for my first ever detention.

New chapter added! Hope you all like!!!! Dedication to perfectkairos for the cover, thank you!!!!

EDITED

HUGS AND KISSED,
Addie xx