4. Irritating

Chapter 4: Irritating

I let out an irritated sound as I stomp angrily through halls looking for a certain idiot that made me want to explode. Once I found him, I walk right up to him, he was babbling on to some of his mates by his locker, his back to me. I debated on hitting him but decided against the violent out break threatening to appear.

"Alec," I growled.

He turned around and raised his eyebrows at  me. "You just interrupted me," He said folding his arms across his well defined chest.

I raised my brows at him, "Does it look like I care?" I replied flatly copying his movements.

There was a few 'Oooo's' and 'Ohhh's' from behind Alec. I stuck my head around Alec to glare at the giggling guys behind him and they quickly shut their mouths. Good. When I was pissed no one messed with me. All my friends said it was because I look scary. Good.

"Fine," Alec grumbled, "What gives?" He said and raised a brow at me.

"What gives? What gives!! I'll tell you what gives! The freaking Facebook status!" I growled impatiently at him, feeling my face heat up with anger.

Realisation sparkled in his eyes and he chuckled, "Is that anyway to speak to your boyfriend?" He asked me, ignoring my comment all together.

I roll my eyes aggressively, "If he's pisssing you off it is," I hiss with venom. Something flashed over his face. It was too quick to be sure but it almost looked like remorse. Or maybe even fear.

"Woah! Princess swears!!" He chuckled turning to his sniggering friends.

"You should really not talk like that to Alec! He now owns you," A tall guy with shaggy brown hair chuckled. What was his name? James? Jared? All of Alec's mate are pretty impressive in the looks department but that in no means makes up for the arse of an attitude. Like come on! Why do all the hot ones have to taken, gay or dicks?!  It's totally not fair!

"Was I talking to you?" I sneered back at him, rather irritated by now, my anger threatening to explode.

"You wish, sweetheart," He smirked.

Now that I was officially agitated, I turned back to the amused looking Alec. I glared at him, tapping my foot, waiting for his apology. If this 'relationship' was ever going to work he needed to stop being such a jerk to me!

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry. Better?" He asked raising his brows in question. I sighed and then shrugged. To which he rolled his eyes at my stubbiness. "Come babe, Lunch," He said walking towards the lunch room.

"Don't tell me what to do." I growled.

He stopped at turned to face me, he was looking pissed now. Good for him, maybe he understands a little of what I am feeling towards him. "I need to speak to you." He growled in a low whisper.

He walked up to me, grabbing my arm and dragging me to an unpopulated area of the school, behind the canteen. Where it smelled like rotten food definitely not a popular hang out spot.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We are going out," He told me.

I smirked at him. Yeah, no shit Sherlock. "I know that. So?"

"We don't look it," He said, leaning casually against the wall of the canteen.

I look at him for a moment before responding. "Because you're being a jerk. Besides, all couples fight," I said losing my smirk. .

"Not like us. Especially since we are 'new'." He told me as if he knew everything.

I knew he was right. I just shrugged. "It's not my fault you aggravate me, wether on purpose or not." I said, staring up at him.

He chuckled, "Ok, I'll try my hardest not to annoy you, if you try your hardest not to get pissed at me in front of people."

I bobbed my head slowly, "Yeah, okay,"

He smirked down at me, "Come on babe. Lunch is waiting for us," He said grabbing my hand. There were unwelcomed tingles at the touch. I could feel the crimson flood onto my cheeks. He chuckled, "You're blushing,"

"No I'm not!" I defended my self as I tried to pull my hand away, and forget all about that embarrassing moment.

"Yes you are." He smirked while he gripped my hand tighter.

"I thought you were trying not to piss me off," I grumbled before I sighed. This was never going to work. It was a doomed mission form the very start and I was stupid enough to agree.

He just chucked as we walked into the canteen where everyone stopped to stare at our intertwined hands. I knew this would happen, I should of been ready. But I just couldn't help the blush that arose in my cheeks by the many eyes on me.

"Everyone's staring," I whispered lowly, but I knew he heard me.

He again chuckled quietly while he dragged me towards his table full of snobs and past my table of friends. I sent them a pleading glances and I saw them chuckle. Great, just great. It looks like the whole world is out to get me.

"She's even hotter than you described Alec!" One on the guys shouted across the table with a lopsided grin on his face.

I looked up at Alec and he grimaced but never replied.

"So pretty thang, how come I've ever seen you around before?" Another one asked, this time directed at me.

I tried not to let it show her greatly nervous I was as I picked up my apple from my tray, "Ah, maybe before you can't see past your ego," I replied.

I heard Alec chuckle beside me as his friends all erupted into laughter. "Oh princess you sure are feisty! I love that in my women" The guy answered.

"Cut the crap Marshall" Alec snapped across the table at him, "She's mine," He growled possessively.

After that it didn't take long for them to start up conversation between each other, leaving Alec and I alone to talk.

"Sorry 'bout them. They're okay once you get to know them," He said, trying to sound convincing, but I think it even sounded false to him.

I took another bit into my apple, "Somehow I highly doubt that,"

He chuckled, "Okay, I give up, they're all jerks," He said.

"You need better friends then." I concluded with a smile.

He shrugged a little but didn't reply. I couldn't help but wonder if he had any real friends, nice ones like I had. Or was I just lucky in that department. I also thought just how lucky I really am to have people like that, who have my back, no matter what, even if they didn't save me from this horrible lunch time. Tomorrow I'm definitely suggesting that we sit at my table.

Vote Comment FOLLOW!! <3

Hope you all enjoyed xx
Cover dedication goes to the fabulous oreolover9

EDITED

-Addie xx