11. Detention

Chapter 11: Detention

When I opened the door to A10 it made a creaky noise and I cringed ever so slightly. This was my first detention ever and I was slightly mortified, especially the reason for it, I mean come on, like standing up on a desk and announcing my sexual status isn't punishment enough. I stepped in the room and everyone's head turned and looked at me, staring as the good girl stepped into the prison.

"Well, well, well, I'm quite surprised to see you here Juliette," James chuckled, a sparkle in his eyes.

I stood by the door, unsure of what I was meant to do. I watched as Alec just stared at me wide eyed as he sat there with his 'crew'. James, Jared, Tom and Ryan, the detention usuals.

"What did ya do goodie good?" Jared questioned with a smirk.

"Um, I was late and then I interrupted the whole class," I said awkward, chewing the inside of my mouth nervously.

Alec was the next one to pipe up, "How did you interrupt the class?"

"I stood up on the desk and made a little speech cause of the little rumour you spread!" I snapped at Alec, my angry bubbling up as I finally remember why I was here in the first place.

"I didn't spread it. This dumb shit," He said as he punched Jared on the shoulder, "Thought that when I said I had a good time on the date that we slept together," he said as Jared rubbed his shoulder with a pout.

I blushed. He had a good time?

"Well, take a seat sweetheart," Ryan chuckled as he winked at me.

All of them where pretty attractive. Well attractive was an understatement. They where hot to put it plainly.

"I'm proud of you! Getting a detention for me!" Alec chuckled with a big grin in his face, which made him look young. I liked it.

I smirked at him, "It wasn't for you," I said winking at him and there was a few chuckles from the others.

I grabbed one of the detention sheets - you know the ones where you have to write in no less then 500 words what you did wrong and how you could improve your behaviour - before I sating down next to Alec. He was defiantly the hottest one here. With his gorgeous brown eyes, and spiky brown hair. His muscles really showed through the shirt he was wear-

What the hell am I doing!? I do not like him! Stop checking him out!

"Urg!" I grumbled audibly.

Alec laughed, "Talking to yourself again sweetpea?" He asked with a smirk.

"No!" I said defensively and poking out my tongue, making them all chuckle. "I'm glad I amuse you," I said folding my arms and looking at the passed out teacher at the desk who was snoring loudly. "What's his problem?" I ask them nodding my head over at the teacher.

"We don't really know, he came in here crying and all. Then he started to drink," He said pointing at the red flask, lying on the ground, "Then he passed out." James summed up, clearly not engaged in the conversation.

"Wait," I said, suddenly clicking, "He's probably not going to wake up anytime soon, so why are you all still here?" I asked confused, raising a brow at them.

They all looked at each other then shrugged in unison. I sighed before grabbing my bag and standing up.

"Where are you going Jay?" Alec asked me curiously as he looking up at me.

"Home." I said shrugging, "There's not point me being here with a bunch of snobs when I could be at home."

Alec frowned, "I'm not a snob,"

I smirked at him, "Ha. Is that what you told yourself before you slept with the whole junior class then dumped them straight after?" I asked smiling innocently back down at him.

"Not the whole class," He looked at me frowning again before he got up and walked over to the clock on the wall, he wound the clock forward an hour and a half before slamming his fist on the desk.

"What? What?!" The teacher yelled looking up, dazed.

"Yo? Mr Cook? Look!" He said pointing to the clock, "It's 5:30, we can leave now,"

Mr Cook looked at the clock and then shrugged, "Go! Get out if here! It's not your fault Shirley left me!" He sobbed before slamming his head in the desk multiple times.

I looked back at the boys with wide eyes as  they collected their bags. Alec quickly pushed me out of the door and down the corridor without looking back.

"What now?" He asked me.

"Home," I stated with a full expression and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're no fun!" James whined, pouting.

I laughed, "Well, what did you have in mind?"

James smile mischievously at me, "There is this party at Tyler's house tonight," Jared answered instead of James.

"Tyler? The quarter back from St Andrews? Alec aren't you like, enemy's?" I asked with a raised brow.

"And?" Alec challenged me, "Doesn't mean I don't like to party. Plus he throws the best party's!" He said getting excited.

Alec always complained about Tyler Collins, the quarter back from St Andrews, he always challenged Alec, who was the the quarter back from our school. I guess I forget to mention that. Alec plays football for our school and he's pretty good at it too, when he's not too busy messing around with girls. Although I think coach is not too happy with him, Alec hasn't played the last couple of games. Who knew what he did.

I shrugged, "I do need a night out,"

"This one has potential!" Tom side poking my arm, making me giggle.

"Take me home Alec, then I can get changed," I laughed, walking out of the school doors. .

Jared was an insane driver, in fact he scare me a lot. "Holy crap! Watch out!" I yelled out he rounded a corner almost knocking over an elderly man with a walker.

Alec's arm tightened around my shoulders and I clawed my fingers deeper in the seat. I turned around to check that the man was still there and by some miracle he was. "You almost knocked that man over!" I shouted at him.

I saw him smirk at me through the revision mirror. He was worse than Alec, if that was even possible.

I was amazed that we made it too my house in one peace. I stepped out of the car in a woozy sort of state. "Next time, I'm driving!"

What a great cover!!! It's by the fantastic KittyDobrev  (sorry for the late dedication sweetheart!)

EDITED
Hugs and kisses,
Addie xx