7. Kill Me Now

Chapter 7: Kill Me Now

Some days I really hated English, and today was one of those days when it just continued to drawl on, and on, and on. I usually enjoy it, I like to write and learn the history of it all, but today, when it was way too hot to possibly learn anything at all, and it been last period on a Friday, I felt like I was going to die. Not only that but it also felt like like the clock was actually laughing at me.

Tick tock tick tock

For crying out loud, the kid in front of me was actually asleep, and snoring loudly, was the teacher that deaf? The weird brunette next to me was drooling onto shirt - which is probably going to stain - then dripping onto the table.

"Isn't this agony?" I turned to see Alec staring at me with a slight interest in his eyes and a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

It was like he had read my mind, "Could it get worse?" I muttered back, offering him a small smile in return.

I turned back to the front where even Mr Gallard seemed to be bored, and he was the one teaching the lesson. I guess Friday's just have a way of wishing you were home. Or on a deserted island! Paradise.

"And now I'll put you in pairs to discuss. Judy and Mathew. Juliette and Alec," I turned and looked at Alec in shock as the teacher carried on with the rest of the list.

"It just did." He chuckled at me.

"You're one to talk," I groaned, banging my head on the table as the teacher finished pairing people up. I just had to ask didn't I.

"Amazing, perfect, oh, and did I mention hot, one to talk." He smirked widely at me and I glared back. "What? No snappy come back? Oh, that's right, you don't do cocky." He said winking at me.

"It's not a good trait," I defended myself as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Says you," He snapped back, "Lots of girls think it's sexy." He said with another wink. Wow this guy really thought something of himself, particularly today. Must just be my lucky day.

"Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view," I continued to glare at him.

"Oh, come on. That's the oldest one in the book!" He laughed.

"Who made you an expert?" I eyed him sceptically.

"Me. Duh," He said with another smirk tugging at the corner of his lips, confidence oozing from him. He was enjoying this, I could tell.

"Don't let your mind wander too far, it's too small to be out by itself," I snapped at him.

"Not as small as your tits," He chuckled as he leaned further back into his chair, looking way too comfortable.

I frowned at him thinking about my reply for a moment before I remember something that I had read in tumblr yesterday, "You talk to my about my boobs when you can't find your dick without the need of a search and rescue kit cause it's just that small. Bam!" I smiled in triumph, banging my fists loudly down on the desk.

"Well played Greene, well played. But just so you know, I never get complaints from the ladies, so you wouldn't be disappointed," He said with a flirtatious wink.

I groaned at him before turning back around to face the front. "Arrogant jerk," I muttered under my breath.

I heard him quietly chuckle to him self. Good, he heard me, he needs to learn that it's not all about him, and that it's true. He is an arrogant jerk.

When my eyes were trained back on the front of the room I watched with curiosity as Mr Gallard slumped down into his chair, putting his hands on his desk them with in a matter of seconds, started to snore. I raised my eyes in surprise, I mean I know he's reasonably new here, but I'm pretty sure this behaviour isn't really appropriate in any school...

"What do you say? Should we get out of here?" Alec said, standing in front of my desk with his bag on his back.

I snapped my eyes up to him, "It's still class," I pointed out, glancing over to the clock of the wall, thirty more minutes to go.

"Thanks Sherlock, now let's go!" He said, quickly picking up my bag and walking out the door before I even had any time at all to protest.

I groaned loudly then quickly chased after him, out the door, down the corridor and all the way to the front of school, only to find him leaning against the hood of his dark grey car.

"Come on, give me my bag moron," I snapped with my hand held out towards him.

"Touché." He chuckled.

"Alec," I growled in warning, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine, fine. I'll give it back, only if you go out on a date with me." He finished with a smirk.

I frowned at him, "A. The bedroom doesn't count as a date, and B. I don't want to see the inside of your room anytime soon. So just give me the bloody bag." I finished, folding my arms across my chest trying my best to look agitated, even though I felt slightly flustered.

"Every girl wants to see my bedroom, best part of the tour!" He said with a wink before continuing, "And as much as all the ladies love my tour, I was actually thinking more along the lines of dinner?"

"You want to take me to dinner?" I furrowed my brow in confusion. I don't think ever in the history of Alec's girls he's slept with, has he ever taken one of them out for a proper date.

"Well I've got nothing better to do," He shrugged casually, still leaning against his car.

"Wow, how romantic. You know, just for a second there, I thought you where been genuine." I sighed, giving up and walking over to the car.

He had a smug look as he got into the drivers side. I opened up the passengers door, "Do I look like a genuine person to you?" He smirked up at me as I climbed in.

"I see your point there, but I still think you're full of shit." I snapped at him, staring angrily out the window as I waited for him to start driving.

"And she swears! Quick! Everyone Gather round to see a nerd swear!" He said in one of those radio ad voices, you know, those overly, fake happy ones.

"Jerk," I muttered under my breath as the car roared to life.

"Heard that." He smirked.

I turned and glared at him. "You were meant too,"

"Oh come on Jay! Lighten up," he said and I snorted loudly, "And hey, you might even find you really enjoy yourself, only special people get to go on dates with me!" He said enthusiastically.

I very high doubt that somehow. A good time with him? Not possible.

Dedication for the amazing cover goes to xXPosabilities2Xx

UPDATED

Hugs and kisses,
Addie xx