9. Date

Chapter 9: Date

I widened my eyes at the place we now where parked in front. An Italian restaurant, in the middle of nowhere. I mean this place was beautiful! It was a two story stone building, with bluey green shutters on the windows and the al coloured French doors. Vibrant green vines crawled all over the building, which made it really fit in with its environment. It looked like a scene right out of a fairytale. There was a beautiful big sign above the door,

BELLA NOTTE

"You like?" Alec asked, glancing over to me.

"It's beautiful! Why is it all the way out here though?" I asked with a huge smile.

"I don't know, I didn't build it." He rudely stated.

"Did you come up with that one all on your own?" I asked him then turned away from him, "Wow they grow up so fast." I faked a sniffle.

From my peripheral vision I saw him roll his eyes, "Come on," He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand.

We walked into the restrant and the smell was beyond amazing. Alec pulled me over to a sit in a booth far from everyone else. The fact we were in a private spot in a very romantic restaurant made shivers run along my spine. 

"This place is great," I commented glancing around the room.

"It is pretty neat," He agreed as the waitress came over.

She stared at Alec and fluttered her eyes to which I rolled my eyes at. I wonder how big my ego would be if guys looked at me the way girls look at Alec, probably around the same size as his.

"He has a girlfriend," I muttered in her general direction as I picked up a menu.

She didn't pay much attention to me, as she was pretty much focused on Alec which made me grind my teeth together. Was I jealous? No, of course not!

"What would you like sir?" She flirtatiously giggled.

This time I looked up and glared at her, but she didn't seem to notice me as she smiled down at Alec. .

"Um, I'll have a coke and the Spaghetti Bolognese," He told her with a wink.

She looked a little flustered but she nodded and wrote down his order and started to walk away.

"Excuse me!" I yelled after her.

She sighed and turned back around. "What do you want?" She sneered at me and my eyes widened a little in shock. How rude!

"Well I did want to order. But now I think I'll talk to your manager." I snapped.

She rolled her eyes and turned to walk away again I looked at Alec who was now chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?" I shot at him, folding my arms across my chest.

"You. You're pretty feisty, that will get you far." He told me.

I just rolled my eyes at him. "Hello, can I help you?" I turned to look at the older man standing in front of me.

"Tony!" Alec smiled widely at the man.

"Alec! Wow it's very good to see you!" He told alec in a think Italian accent. "Are you well?"

"Yes! Thank you," Alec continued to beam at the man, "This is Juliette," He then said as he gestured to me.

"Oh, she's very pretty Alec," He told him and blushed. "What can I do for you Ma'am?" He then smiled kindly at me.

"That slutty waitress over there came to serve us, but she flirted with my boyfriend," I pointed at Alec, "Then deliberately walked away before she severed me. I'm disappointed and also quite ready to walk out of here before buying anything."