23. Together Forever

Chapter 23: Together Forever

I feel heat rising to my cheeks and I look down at the ground, "Everyone is staring," I whispered lowly.

He shrugged when I looked up at him then gave me a lop sided grin as he draped his arm over my shoulder. "Good. They now know you're all mine," He chuckled evilly which made the already present butterflies in my stomach go wide.

"Over protective much?" I laughed as casually as I could, trying not to show him how much he affected me.

"Maybe," He turned his head to wink at me and that was it, I lost it by breaking out in my own toothy grin.

We walked over to our table consisting of my friends Nathan, Sophia, Carter and Victoria - who was still kinda in the dog house but she was making her amends - and also Alec's friends, Jared, James, Tom and Ryan. A strange group that has been sitting together since Alec asked me out one week ago on the field when he kissed me - for the third time - on the field.

"So," Carter chuckled once we where in hearing range, "There's the two love birds," he chuckled. I smiled up at Alec as he pulled the chair out for me like a gentleman.

"Why don't you make your move Carter?" Alec chuckled as he sat down next to me. Carter had told me that that he liked Sophia, and of course I shared that information with Alec.
Carter turned to me and gave me a dirty look.

"He's got a point," I shrugged at him now that I held his attention, "She won't wait forever," But that last part was debatable. I suspected that Sophia also liked him. I mean I'm her best friend so of course I know when she likes someone.

"What?" He asked with confusion looked between Alec and I before stealing a slight glance at Sophia.

I shrugged at him and Alec chuckled beside me. "Don't be a pussy," He laughed.

"Look who's talking," He defended himself with a smirk.

"Well I did ask her out in the end" Alec frowned as he looked down at me and I winked at him.

"Took you long enough," Nathan chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "All you boys are stupid and don't know what's good for you," All the boys looked at me and shouted 'hey!' at they same time. Soph and I chuckled as I shrugged.

"Go on then," I encouraged Carter as I nodded at Sophia.

"Um," He stuttered, "Sophia?"

"Yes?" She turned from her conversation with Tori to face him and I smiled at the cuteness.

"Ah, will you maybe consider, um," He looked short for words as he paused and blushed.

"Yes?" She chuckled as she blushes slightly too.

"Will you go out with me?" He stuttered, not meeting her eye.

"Yes!" She said excitedly as she wrapped her arms around his medium frame, nearly knocking him off of his seat.

"Pussy," Alec whispered so only I could hear.

I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, "Don't be mean. It took him less time than you. Plus, it's cute," I chuckled.

He frowned at me, "Are you calling me a wuss?"

"Yes. Yes I am," I smiled smugly at him.

"Oh, it's on," He smiled evilly.

My eyes widened in fear as I leaped up from my seat then sprinted across the room. There where many chants and wolf whistles as Alec followed me out of the room. I ran down the corridor and had a quick glance behind me, he was right on my heel with an excited glint in his eyes. I laughed effortlessly as I ran out into the sunshine. I ran across the field before I turned to defend myself. He ran straight for me, I figured he'd have to stop sooner or later. But he didn't hesitate at he grabbed me and knocked me to the ground as he ticked my sides.

"Alec! Stop!" I busted out between laughing fits.

He straddled me as he ticked my stomach. I could hardly think straight as it was almost too much to bare.

"Am I a wuss now?" He asked over my laughter as he paused.

"No! You are the toughest man I know!" I shouted out as I giggled.

"Good," He smirked triumphantly

"Can you get off me now you fat lump?" I puffed as my giggling had stopped and he was squishing me.

"I rather like this position actually," He said as he tilted his head to the side to examine me.

"Alec!" I laughed again as I playful smacked him over the head. He chuckled as he rolled off  and lied down next to me. I sighed deeply as I looked up at the blue sky.

"Jay," I turned to look at him. He sat up slightly to lean on his elbow.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up into his eyes. He looked different, is never seen this bad boy look so open and so defenceless. 

"I love you," He whispered nervously

I smile up at him widely.

"I love you too" I said without any hesitation at all. I did truly love him.

He grinned at me then leaned down and touched his lips forcefully to mine.

I wanted to add more detail too this chapter to make it longer which I might do but here you go for now!

Lots of love,
Addie xx