24. Our Furture

Chapter 24: Our Future

I'm sitting and eating dinner while trying not to blush bright red with embarrassment, "So, it's nice to have you over Alec," my dad nodded at him.

Dad told me it was about time he meets my boyfriend, which we have been officially dating for three months. But so far it's been really awkward. I don't think anyone knows what to say, and my dad is much for conversation starters.

"It's nice to be here Mr Greene," He smiled halfheartedly before looking back down at his food.

My dad smiled at him then continued to eat. I sighed, having enough of this awkward dinner, I wasn't even hungry anymore, "Dad would you please excuse us?" I asked, as I placed my cutlery on the table.

"But I'm not done," Alec whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes you are," I muttered back with a glare. Something seemed off about him and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, busy something was definitely wrong it was worrying me.

I mean school was about to finish and we'd be going off to collage soon. But Alec and I had decided to stay together, try and make it work. Maybe even go to the local uni together. Not that my dad would be too happy about that.

"Of course sweetheart," My dad smiled, before looking between us with a slight frown.

I slowly walked up the stairs with Alec on my heel. At the top I stopped and turned around as I could no longer stand the uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

He looked up at me from the second to last step with unreadable eyes. "What's going on with you?" I demanded, looking down at him as I put my hands on my hips.

"What's do you mean?" He asks with not even a flicker of emotion.

"You are in a mood and I wasn't to know why." I say.

He sighs as he slumps his shoulder, "Not here." He finally mutters. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room. He's stood by my door as I walked over to sit on my bed. Once I sit I look back over to him and he's staring at the floor, but I wait patiently for him to speak. "I'm leaving," He whispers quietly. 

My heart begins to race and I can feel tears in the corners of my eyes threatening to over flow at his words, "What? Where?" I say in panic.

H sighs and walks over to sit next to me on my bed. "Yeah, I've got accepted into Harrington West, my cousin, Noah Prior went there with his wife. It's a really good school and I want to go," He tells me and I suddenly feel guilty. I was the one pushing for both of us to go to a local university together, never realising that he might have some bigger dreams in mind.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, trying to sound calm, it didn't work though. Even too me I sounded sad.

"I only got the letter today. Anyway, this is university, a once in a life time thing and I was thinking, since I get to go to my choice for uni, and with our deal we made at the beginning of the year, I mean you got nothing out of it. I did nothing for your music, so I was thinking You could apply for Juilliard." He tells me and my eyes almost bulge out of my head. He can't be serious!

"Juilliard! I could never afford that! Plus I'm not good enough for that," I laughed nervously.

"Good enough! You play piano and violin, to a very high standard and your voice is amazing! You could choose what instrument you want to go in for!" He tells me.

"And how will I afford it?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"I'll pay," He smiled, "No strings attached!"

I shake my head, "No! I could never let you do that," I yelled in protest.

He rolled his eyes, "See it as a loan then when we get married what's mine is yours," He smiled contently.

I nervously looked away and felt butterflies in my stomach. "Married?" I blushed.

"Of course!" He laughed loudly, lightening the mood.

"And if we don't?" I asked with a small smile on my face and a raised brow.

He rolled his eyes again, "Don't worry. We will," He smiled back, "You're my forever Jay."

I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

I pulled away before saying, "I'm going to Juilliard!!" Alec laughed before pulling me back to kiss me again.

This has been a great year, well the end of it anyway. I always had a strong idea who I'd fall in love with. A handsome, good boy, who never got into trouble, but I fell for the opposite, he was exceptionally hot, totally bad, always in trouble, but yet he was everything I could of ever hoped for.

But I'll never forget My Deal With The Badboy.

Yes!! Done! Love you all! I'll post the epilogue soon xxx

Again I want to make this chapter longer but that will come in time!

Lots of love,
Addie xx