Epilogue

Epilogue

So I've been at Juilliard for one semester now, and to be totally honest I hate it. I mean it's a great school, with a fantastic music courses, but it's not my thing, all these up tight students, and my music is spontaneous, so I hated studying it!

"He's going to be so surprised!" Sophia giggled as she packed the last box into the boot of my run down car, which I'm sure is close to breaking down permanently.

"I know," I smiled as I shut the boot after she ducked out of the way.

I had sent in my application to Harrington West Collage, for nursing, which was always my second choice for my studies and now that I hated studying music, it was my first. Harrington West Collage is same one that Alec had gone too, I haven't seen him since my move here and he doesn't know about me applying so I'm hoping to surprise him. The only people that know are Sophia and Carter (who are still going out and going well if I might say so myself), James and Jared (his annoying buddies who go to the same uni as him), and they are all helping me pull this off!

"Bye hun!" I hugged Sophia before I got in my car and went to go meet Alec.

I haven't seen him since we went our separate ways for collage, which was been killing me, but we've been Skyping and calling almost everyday, I really do miss that stupid boy.

It was a rather long trip to the uni but I made it there by 2.15pm. I drove through the front gates and the first thing that I noticed was the fancy cars. This place was full of expensive cars, which made mine look extremely out of place. I quickly found a park way up the back then walked to the front office. When I walked into the nice office, which smelt of flowers, I went to the plump lady, sitting at the desk.

"What can I do do you?" She asked looking up from her computer.

"Um, I'm new and I was looking for my dorm key?" I asked her.

"Do you need a tour?" She raised a brow and yawned, someone needs a vacation...

"No, thank you, I've already had that. I was told just to get my key when I come for my fist day. My name is Juliette Greene." I told her with a smile.

"Very well," She muttered as she handed me a shinny silver key.

After a quick smile and a mumbled thank you, I walked out through another door that lead out onto campus. I decided that I didn't want to unpack yet. I just wanted to drop my books and bag off at my dorm before meeting the unsuspecting Alec.

I want to find my dorm, E17. When I found it I put the key into the lock and opened it to find a girl sitting on the far corner bed, who looked up from her book when I came in.

"Hi," She smiled a friendly smile at me, pushing her auburn hair out of her face.

"Hey," I greeted her with a small smile of my own.

"You must be a new roommate. I'm Georga," She smiled at me.

"I'm Juliette. But you can call me Jay," I smiled back. As much as I hate my nickname, most people call me it anyway so I've sort of given up.

"Nice to meet you Jay," She smiled as I placed my bag on the spare bed, "I'll have to introduce you to our other roommates, Jared and Alec. But they have another friend that practically lives here too, James," She smiled, "James usually uses your bed but I guess he'll have to find somewhere else," She chuckled.

"They sound nice," I smiled to myself.

"And hot!" She giggled.

"Oh, I know," I murmured under my breath.