Prologue: the armored dragon of greed

(Night time: No ones POV)

A bullhead was flying in the direction of an abandoned werehouse, there were rumors of a dangerous group of thieves inside who were hiding from atlas military force. Not even the white fang caused these many problems to the kingdom with the highest military strength in all remnant. All this started when the famous criminal (y/n) or better known as "the armored dragon of greed", infiltrated atlas and released the "chimera project". Since then he and his group were persecuted by military force and hunters from all the kingdoms. This did not go unnoticed by the head master of beacon or better know as professor Ozpin, him and Glynda Goodwitch were approaching the location of this group of criminals. Normally atlas would take care of this, but the great wizard of Oz asked for an opportunity to deal with this in a more peaceful way.

Glynda: Are you sure that this is a good idea professor?

Ozpin: Every time James sends his soldiers to trap this group of thieves, many people get hurt. Maybe we can find a more peaceful solution to this problem, instead of sending a army like always.

Glynda: I just hope this does not end in an explosion or something like that.

Ozpin: Now that is a little exaggerated.

Glynda just roll her eyes in annoyance while ozpin let out a small chuckle. After a few minutes, they arrive at their destination, looking from outside the abandoned werehouse it looked completely demolished, It was very hard to think that someone could be hiding there.

Glynda: Are we in the right place?

???: if geting into trouble is the right place, then yeah, you are in the right place.

Both turned to meet a young man with black hair and red eyes (that's you since you are the son of Raven "spoiler :V"), he was showing an cocky smile, while he lowered his sunglasses to observe the people in front of him.

(Your POV):

I'm seeing a man with white hair in a nice green suit and a blondy woman with a purple coat in front of me and both have expressions of surprise to see how easy it was to sneak behind them, let's play a little.

(y/n): So to who I owe the honor of this visit to our humble abode?

Blondy: Our?

(y/n): Oh how rude of me, i did not introduce you to my friends.

I snap my fingers giving the signal to Dolcetto and Martel to catch them. Martel manages to catch the blondy successfully and put her knife at the blondy throat. But i was surprise to see the man with white hair not only dodge my loyal dog, but also get a good hit on him with his cane.

White hair: I would like you to stop pointing that knife to my friend.

Dolcetto: *recovering from the hit* How can I not read your mind?

Out of nowhere, Martel is lifted off the ground and thrown against me, i prepare myself for de impact and successfully catching her, then i gently lower her to the ground.

Martel: *yelling* That bitch can move things with her mind!!!

(y/n): You have guts to come here looking for a fight, but let's star over again. This time with introductions.

I put my hand on my chest while making a small bow while I showed them the tattoo of my hand.

(y/n): Im (y/n) better know as "the armored dragon of greed", if you like you can call me greed for short. These two are Dolcetto and Martel.

Dolcetto: How come I do not have a cool nickname like yours greed?

Martel: Like what? the horrible swordsman dog♪