Vol 1 Part 9: Hello...

So I read comments (even on my social networks) about the last two additions to the love interest (again, I apologize if the characters you wanted were not one of the chosen ones). And the winners are *please add some chorus of drums* Ruby and our fivorite ice quee- i mean ice cream Neo.

(Your Pov)

Jaune charged at Cardin again with a battle cry. But Cardin just sidestep avoiding his attack, and then easily strike him. Jaune's shield flies away from his grasp and he groans while getting up.

Roa: He doesn't have any kind of battle technique.

Me: Yeah i noticed.

Jaune tries to make a frontal attack with his sword, but Cardin block his attack with his mace while pushing back Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part wehre you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead- 

Cardin kick Jaune in the nameless, causing him to fall to the ground. Cardin was about to attack Jaune again, if wasn't for Ms. Goodwitch intervention.

Goodwitch: Cardin, that is enough!

Cardin backed away... not so brave when a woman like that is about to bury you in the ground huh?

Goodwitch: Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into red, In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer to your scroll during combat... blah blah blah.

Man this is getting boring really fast. The worst part is that Dolcetto still doesn't have any hint to find this "Fallen Maiden". Does only Oz knows about that or what?

Goodwitch: I believe we have enough time for another match. Who do you want to challenge Mr. Winchester?

Cardin: I challenge... the old guy over there!

He challenge Roa? Is he crazy or what?

Goodwitch: Mr. Roa do you accept his challenge?

Roa: With Pleasure. And i'm not that old yet, i'm just 32.

(No ones POV)

Roa steps into the arena with his normal monotone expression while Cardin has a cocky smile on his face. Cardin charges at him and swing his mace ready to attack, aiming at Roa's face. What he did not expect was for Roa to stop his attack by grabbing the neck of Cardin's mace, he try to get free from the chimera man's grasp, but is not able to.

Roa: Let me give you some advice, only because im older than you does not mean you have advantage in the fight. It means that i am more experienced than you. 

From the floor of the arena came two hands of stone, trapping Carding in a deadly hug.

Roa: Do you give up?

Cardin: Never!

Roa: Very well. But don't make me responsible for the pain you are about to feel.

Roa spit on his hands and raise his hammer while Cardin was struggling to free himself. Cardin began to panic and sweating really fast.

Cardin: WAIT! I GIVE UP YOU WIN!

Roa's hammer stop at some centimeters from hitting Cardin's head.

Goodwitch: Mr. Roa is the winner of the match. It was a flawless performance if you allow me add.

Roa: *Blushing* T-T-Thanks miss G-Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: *giggling* It's a pleasure Mr. Roa.

(meanwhile)