Vol 1 Part 10: Scars from the past Part 1

Before we start this chapter, i have to admit my jaw is completely hitting the ground right now. The number of people that want me to keep going with what i write... i still can't believe it and i have read it. So thanks everyone for your support and now im leaving you with the moment  you have been waiting, enjoy it :D

(Ozpin POV)

I was looking at the sky through the window of my office. Thinking about how grimm activity has increased over the last few months, something dangerous is going to happen, something really dangerous. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the elevator, when I turned around, I saw my one of my old friends. I wonder why he came here?

Me: Hello Tai, is been a while since the last time we see each other. What brings you here?

Tai: Hi Ozpin and i'm here because my son is in the academy.

Me: Do you mean Mr. (y/n)?

Tai: You knew he was here all this time?

Me: Yes, i knew he was here. But there is something that really makes me wonder, why he didn't want you to know about it? Why does he sound so angry when someone talks about his family? What happened seven years ago?

Tai: I... I... *sigh* I explain this to you later, but please can you call him to come here.

Me: I don't think that is a good idea Tai.

Tai: Please Ozpin, I'm begging you.

Me: *sigh**pressing a button* Glynda can you bring here Mr. Rose please.

Glynda(audio): Did he do something again? Like sneak outside in the night again.

Me: Just... bring him here please.

Glynda(audio): Very well Ozpin.

While we wait for Mr. Rose I decided to prepare a coffee and take a few sips. Tai seems very worry for this meeting. After some minutes the door of the elevator open revealing Mr. Rose.

(y/n): Oi Ozpin, if this is because those four jerks, they totally deser-

He suddenly stopped with a hateful expression on his face. Tai turn around and look at him with a smile.

Tai: (y/n) is that you? Son i'm so so-

*PUNCH*

Mr. Rose punch right in the face Tai, sending him flying right in front of my desk. I blink a few times and take a sip from my coffee. I look at Tai who now is knock out cold on the floor with a silly smile etched on his face and a black eye.

(your POV)

That felt really fucking good. I turn my attention to Ozpin who is now looking at me while taking sips from his coffee.

Ozpin: I expected first some yells and after that the hit.

Me: Did you tell him i was here?

Ozpin: He already knew it in somehow.

Me: So you expect me to believe that he just came out of nowhere and found out where I was? That is just a lot of bull-

I was interrupted by the sound of the elevator opening. Turning around i see Glynda, Ruby and Yang looking at me and with a knock out Tai on the floor.

Me: Emmm... This is almost what it looks like.

Yang and Ruby rush to check up on Tai while Goodwitch throw me a glare.

Goodwitch: What just happended here?

Ruby: Dad are you okey!?

Ozpin: Mr. Rose since Tai is unconscious can you explain something to me? Why do you hate your family so much?

Me: So he never told you huh? *sigh* I guess it can't be helped. Since he never told anyone about this, then im going to tell all of why i hate him and Yang. For ten long years this two did nothing more than play with me like a fucking punch bag, everyday hitting me for something i didn't do. Just because they feel like it. The only two people in that hellhole who ever showed me love were Ruby and Summer. But when mom died... things just get worse for me, i couldn't take it anymore. So i ran away from home and go deep into the forest, for five months i survived eating anything i could. From berries that could be poisonous to ants that I found on the ground.

Goodwitch: Mr. Rose...

Me: After those five months I managed to get to the city of Vale. If it were not because I managed to get on a smugglers' boat without them noticing, I would never have arrived. And all that suffering, just to continue living in the worst possible way, like a street rat. I didn't have anywhere to go and i was afraid to ask for help, thinking that they will send me back to my old home. I was forced to steal, lie and fight because I want to live. Sometimes i had to fight another street kids because they try to take away my food from me. I lived like this for two whole years, until one day I almost died stealing from the wrong people. That day a person in a white cloak gave me something...

Ruby: *sobs* W-What did h-he gave you?

Me: ...A chance... after that day, some people found interest in my abilities. Since then I got a job as a mercenary and thief to the present days. 

There was a moment of silence until Yang was the first to speak with pain in her voice.

Yang: *sob* I'm sorry big brother.. *sob* Please forgive me.

Me: ... The only reason i didn't do to you what i did to Tai, is because of Ruby. So you can go fuckyourself.

Yang: Please, give me a chance.

Me: *thinking* Okey i give you both a chance.

Yang look at me with a hopeful smile on her face.

Me: If one of you beat me on a fight then i will forgive you both. 

She looks at me with a painful expression. 

Me: Look at the bright side, i'm going to let you guys have the fun of choosing who is going to fight me. 

I went to the elevator, but before i can get inside i feel a hand grabbing my wrist. I turn around to see Ruby crying a little whie looking at me.

Ruby: *sobs* C-Can i go with you?

Me: *Chuckling* Only if you want flower princess.

Ruby: S-stop joking with t-that.

I would swear I saw her blushing right now. Anyway, we get inside the elevator... but i still feel like guilty. I should tell her the whole truth.

Me: *sigh* Hey Rubes.

Ruby: Yes (y/n)?

Me: Can we go to my dorm, there is something i need to tell you.

Ruby: Ofcurse, besides you did promise me a box of cookies.

We stay there for some seconds in silence until both of us burst in laughter. 

I only hope she doesn't hate me when i tell her the full story.

AAANNNDDD DONE!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Tell me in the comments who should fight (y/n), Tai or Yang?

And like always....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!