Vol 1 Part 15: Black and White (part 1)

(no one's POV)

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On a day like this, memes like this, are overused. Everyone were sleeping peacefully in team ARMR dormitory. The sun begins to enter through the window of the room, impacting its warm light on the face of our sleepy greedy dragon. This caused him to frown a bit and slowly open his eyes, only to meet the sleepy face of a small rose. Ruby was sleeping on top of you, using your chest like a pillow while smiling in her sleep. 

(y/n): *yawn* I feel like a huge teddy bear.

Ruby: *muttering*

(y/n): Huh?

Ruby: *asleep* No... that's my cookie... (y/n).

(y/n): *chuckle* Even in her dreams she doesn't want to share her cookies.

Ruby: *asleep* Mmmhh.

(y/n): *chuckle* Did she get the cookie?

Ruby: *asleep* No... (y/n)... we can't do this here... the others may listen.

(y/n): Eh?

When you hear those words from Ruby, you feel like your face is heating up and you started making attempts to wake her up quickly, you poke her cheek gently with one of your fingers and she frowns a little.

(y/n): Ruby please wake up. 

Ruby: Mmm... Wha-

(y/n): *sigh of relaxation * Thank god.

Ruby: Hey♪

Ruby approached the height of your head and began to kiss your neck. This was a surprise blow that left you stunned, luckily, Ruby stopped after a few seconds. She looked at your face with a smile while you held the place on your neck where she kissed you. The little rose, thanks to your reaction, slowly realized that what she had done wasn't inside her dream. Her face takes on a crimson color and she tried to find the words to explain her behavior of a few seconds ago. The two kept in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes, until Ruby quickly got up and raised her arm in the air.

(from outside the room)

Ren: Why did you have to wake me up early again?

Nora: Because I want pancakes!

Ren: In that case, wouldn't it have been better for us to stay in the dorm and prepare them in the kitchen?

Nora: Don't be silly, I want you to rest. That's why we're going outside to eat.

Ruby: Rose Rose Chop!

(Mecha: One piece reference)

*SMACK*

(y/n): AUCH!!!

Ren: Should... Should we check what was that about?

Nora: I WANT PANCAKES!

(back to the dorm)

(y/n): What was that about!?

Ruby: I-I... Um... 

(y/n): We are going to talk about this later. For now, I'm going to take a shower and then help you look after Blake.

Ruby: O-Okay.

You left the room and went to the bathroom. Just before you could open the water of the shower, you received a message on your scroll  from Dolcetto.

Dolcetto(text): Hey boss, if you are asking the reason why I was not in the room last night, it's because I was making sure that a certain cat did not cause problems. It turns out that she is actually a pretty nice person, I thought that for being a cat she would be a nuisance. Do not judge a book by its cover. Anyway, I will be in contact and informing where she is heading. I'm sure her team is worried for her.