Vol 2 Part 4: Kimblee

(no ones POV)(hideout)

Martel was sitting on a bed in a room while she was waiting for you to finish changing your clothes. You will be wondering, how is there a bedroom in an abandoned factory? This is because in the past you thought about the possibility of needing different hiding spots in the kingdoms, just in case the occasion arose. Along with the help of Roa, your gang and you built a secret installation under this abandoned factory. And since the factory has an old design in terms of its architecture, this building couldn't be demolished to build something else because it was protected by law. Martel started reading information in her scroll sent by your contact sources. Being the king of the underworld, it was very easy for your group to gather information about the white fang.

Martel: Hey Greed, the White Fang is going to have a meeting tonight.

(y/n): Where exactly?

Martel: I will send the information to your scroll so you can get there quickly.

(y/n): Okay. But before starting this operation tell me, how do I look?

You came out of the bathroom that was next to the room wearing a white suit with a blue tie, while you used a white hat and a white scarf but without having tied it. Martel noticed that you had a glass of water in your hand when leaving the bathroom, after having seen your new clothes.

 Martel noticed that you had a glass of water in your hand when leaving the bathroom, after having seen your new clothes

Martel: Looking hot. But what is the glass of water for? You're thirsty?

(y/n): Someone with red eyes would call a lot of people's attention, don't you think so?

You put one of your fingers in the glass of water and suddenly a crimson electricity began to emerge in the liquid. Then, you took your finger out of the glass while it was dripping and you threw two drops of that water in each one of your eyes. The same electricity was covering your eyes as it changed the natural red color of your eyes to a dark blue.

Martel: How did you do that?

(y/n): Some reactions like this are the basis of alchemy. 

Martel: That's a good trick, it is a shame that you still have to cover a small detail. You still have to deal with the dragon tattoo on your hand.

(y/n): I already have that covered.

From your pocket you took a pair of white gloves, each with a different symbol on your palm. You put on your gloves and stretched your arms, showing Martel the symbols painted in the palm area.

 You put on your gloves and stretched your arms, showing Martel the symbols painted in the palm area