Vol 2 Part 1: What happened with Greed?

(no ones POV)(Xiao Long house)(night)

After an unexpected arrival for Tai by his son, (y/n) was explaining to him the reason why he and his team came to his house. (y/n) told the whole story of the events that happened at the docks, but he excluded the part where Ruby is almost killed. Despite the deep hatred he felt towards his father, (y/n) knew that like him, Tai loves Ruby a lot and cares about her. While father and son talked, the rest of the gang was treating their wounds and recovering their strength.

Tai: So, let me get this straight. A thing that is not human attacked you and Ruby in the docks, while your friends fought against the white fang. That guy Pandora's actor put you a trap and now the police is chasing you like a criminal again. Did I miss something?

(y/n): The part where I need to hide in your house for a while.

Tai: Your sisters know you're here?

(y/n): No... and it is better that they do not find out my location.

Tai: They must be worry sick for you!

(y/n): I KNOW! *sigh* I know. But I don't know how many people are after me, I don't want to put them in danger. Coming here means putting you at risk, if it bothers you we'll leave at nightfall.

Tai: No! It's okay, I want to help you. You can always count on your father to help you, son.

(y/n): DON'T call me your son. Coming here was my last option, do not think I'm behaving like a scared child who's going to cry with his stupid father. 

Tai: I-I... understand. Feel free to stay here as long as you want.

(y/n): Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Does it bother you if I use the couch?

Tai: You can use your room t-

(y/n): I'M NOT GOING INSIDE OF THAT JAIL!

(y/n) is angry, and his aura begins to come out violently while generating a strong current of air inside the house. Zwei rested his head on (y/n)'s leg, in an attempt to reassure him. Once the furious (y/n) saw this, he began to take deep breaths to calm down. After relaxing a little, his aura disperse and began to pet Zwei on his back.

Tai: You can... sleep on Ruby's room then.

(y/n): That will do... I guess.

The homunculus of greed began to climb the stairs and Zwei was following him closely. Once he opened the door of Ruby's room he could not help but chuckle a little. The whole room was decorated with weapons posters and practically everything had a red color on it. From the cover of the bed, to the photo frames on the desk and the library.

(y/n)(mind): I knew she likes red, but this is a little to much.

(y/n) immediately lay down on the bed and could not help but relax to see how smooth and comfortable it was. Zwei climbed on the bed and lay down next to (y/n). 

(y/n)(mind): This bed feels like sleeping on a cloud. I just wish I did not have to be in this place, these house bring me bad memories. Like that time when Yang pushed me down the stairs and mom almost had a heart attack when she saw me covered in bruises... 

Zwei: *yawn*

(y/n): I guess this surprise left you without energy, huh little body?

Zwei: *licsk your hand*

 (y/n): Let's try to get some sleep. Tomorrow I will have to work a bit on how to get out of this situation.

Zwei: *Bark*