Vol 1 Part 14: Great day! (part 1)

(your POV)(dream)

I was in the ruins of the Emerald Forest. Contemplating the sky and thinking about what happened with Yang. Did I really hears mom's voice during my fight with Yang? Or I am becoming crazy? I have thousands of souls inside of me, but Summer can't be one of them. The philosopher's stone inside of me was created long before Mom's death, for simple science it can't be possible that I have her soul inside of it. But yet I heard her, telling me to forgive Yang. I grab my head in frustration and close my eyes.

Me: AAAAHHH! THIS IS CONFUSING!

???: Maybe you are trying to analizate it too much.

I look to where the voice came, but there was no one over there.

Me: Why I can hear you and at the same time I can't see you mom?

Summer: Maybe if you turn around.

I turn around and there she is! Mom is there smiling with the same love and caring, like when I was a kid. I jump and try to catch her in a hug. But when I touch Mom, I pass through her, like she was a ghost. I fall on the ground and a feeling of desperation came from inside of me.

Me: No... No... *hitting the ground repeatedly* NO! NO! NO! NOOO!!! WHY!?

Summer: (y/n), calm dawn!

Me: YOU ARE NOT HERE! YOU ARE NOT HER! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

Summer: It's me, I'm mommy. I know that when you were a kid, you use to wear my cloak and play with it. Saying that you were going to be the king of the hunters.

Me: It's... It's really you?

Summer: Yes!

Me: Then... How are you here!? Inside of my mind?

Mom just smile and rub the back of her head while laughing nervously.

Me: You don't know do you?

Summer: Well... How have you been? Are you eating well?

Me: Aren't you supposed to watch us from the other side?

Summer: *giggling* You are talking like Qrow now.

Me: Oh Oum, kill me now.

Summer: I'm... sorry. I didn't want to-

Me: It's okay. I'm sorry about what happened with me and Yang.

Summer: But everything is okay now. *angry* But I would like to have a serious chat with your father. 

Me: *chuckle* And I would like to-

???: I have a new joke for you, Greed!

We look behind of us and see a green... old... elf? Oh fuck, not now Yoda.

 elf? Oh fuck, not now Yoda

Summer: Who is that?

Me: That's Yoda. *sigh* Tell it to me.

Yoda: What kind of car do I drive?