Vol 2 Part 12: Crash

(no ones POV)

The city under the mountain, the place of a massacre and currently the base of some members of the white fang. Since the accidental arrival of Ruby in the city, multiple patrols were sent in search of more possible intruders.

WF1: Man, this job sucks!

WF2: At least it's better than moving the cargo to that damn train and take care of that brat with red hood.

WF1: Amén for that bro.

???: How interesting.

WF2: Who's there?!

The two members of the white tusk looked into a dark corridor, where only a pair of bright red eyes could be seen in the shadows. The members of the white fang took out their weapons and began to shoot the figure within the shadows thinking it was a grimm. But their bullets bounced against it's skin. You came out of the shadows in your completely armored form and with steam coming out of your mouth. 

(y/n): *Demonic voice* Can you be so kind to tell me more about that?

The members of the white fang continued to fire at you but without any effect. You charged against them and the only thing it could be heard it was the sound of their screams and the echo that resounded against the walls of the ancient city.

Elsewhere in the city, Roman had caught Ruby with a deployable hook that fired from his cane. But his diversion ended quickly when an explosion boomed near his location.

Roman: Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kind of in the middle of something. 

*Explosion*

Perry and the other members of the white fang were about to go and find out the cause of the explosions but stopped when they heard a louder sound that made the whole place tremble.

Roman: What is going on here?!

In the distance, Roman could see many members of the white fang running from something. 

(y/n): *Demonic angry voice* ROMAN!!!

The moment Roman heard that voice, he knew that... he fucked up.

Roman: Oh fudge crap sicle!

Ruby: (y/n)?

Ruby saw you in the distance running towards her and towards Roman, knocking down every member of the white fang that got in your way. Ruby took advantage that Roman was distracted to jump on his shoulders and cover his eyes with his own hat. Then, Ruby started running towards you as fast as she could.

Roman: Somebody kill her!

Roman, along with other members of the white fang, were shooting at Ruby. But their shots were blocked when a stone wall appeared behind Ruby blocking the bullets. The rest of the team RWBY and team ARMR came to the scene to protect Ruby. Other members of the white fang that were in front of Ruby were about to shoot her, but you knocked them all four down in the blink of an eye. You stopped in front of Ruby and removed your "ultimate shield" from your face while taking deep breaths. Ruby wasted no time in jumping into your arms and hug you. Yang joined the hug and now the three were together with the rest of the teams.