I am very sorry

Unfortunately after considering it for a long time and prolonging this decision for far too long, I'm sad to inform you all that this book is going to be discontinued...

Due to many personal complications both in my daily life and with this book, I simply cannot continue with this story. This decision has many reasons. One of them is that when I started writing this book, I'm sure volume five of rwby was near the end. While I had planned how to handle the course of this story up to that point, the beginning of volume six of rwby really derailed the things that I had already done in previous chapters of this book. One of the problems that volume six introduced (for this book) was Salem's immortality. This generates a plot hole with the whole philosopher's stone and why Salem would want it if she is already perfectly immortal.

Another reason why I came to this decision is because of several things that I introduced in this book and that I end up regretting adding. With this being my first book, I guess I got too excited and ended up adding too much stuff for me to handle in the long run. A writer can add a lot of information and if used correctly, it can become an amazin story. However, I personally feel that I managed poorly many of the things that I added in this book... I am my worst critic.

While there is the option to rewrite all the chapters in this book again (maybe in another whole new book) and fix all the mistakes and remove some of the things I added... I can't afford myself to do that. I don't have the time to rewrite every chapter of this book again nor patience with myself. Reading certain chapters of this book only reminds me of the things I wish I could have changed and it distresses me. I prefer to put more my time and energy in things that you and I can enjoy together. 

It really hurts since this was my first book and the one that made me relatively well known on wattpad (along with my seven deadly sins book). But unfortunately, sometimes you have to make difficult decisions, no matter how much it hurts.

I can only say thank you very much for all your support and I am very sorry that due to my incompetence this book had to end like this...