Vol 1 Part 12: Forever Fall

(your POV)

So we are here in the Forever Fall forest because a lazy teacher didn't want to do her job. The only thing we have to do is collect samples from the trees and i'm lazy today for doing this. I barely sleep last night so this is going to be hell. 

Me: *yawn* Oi guys, can you please try to be a little quiet today. My head is killing me today.

Dolcetto: And you can't heal the pain?

Me: It doesn't work like that and you know it.

Martel: Now is you change Roa!

Roa: I'm not ready for this Martel!

I look to see what those two are doing and watch how Martel is pushing Roa to where miss Goodwitch is. Oh there is no way i'm losing how things end here.

Roa: *taking a deep breath* Hey miss Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Yes Roa, what do you need?

Me(mind): He is not gonna do it.

Dolcetto(mind): for 300 liens, I bet you he does it.

Me(mind): Deal.

Roa: I was wondering if you...

Goodwitch: Yes?

Roa: If you like to take a coffee someday?

Goodwitch: I will love to.

Dolcetto(mind): HA!

Me(mind): DARN IT DOLCETTO STOP USING YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS TO WIN BETS!

Roa: Very well, i will give you the details later. 

He then comes back walking to us and fail to hide the big smile on his face.

Martel: Was it that hard?

Roa: Is not my fault to be extremely shy in front of girls.

Me: Ugh... I'm just going to collect my sample and try to sleep a little.

Roa: Did you get any sleep last night?

Me: Between telling Ruby the truth about me and my stupid nightmares... no, i didn't sleep at all.

I stab with one of my fingers cover in my armor in the tree. Once i pulled out my finger, i put the glass jar and wait until is finally filled. I watch around me and see both team JNPR and RWBY collecting their samples. But someone is missing. Where did Jaune go? I turn to luck at my team and well... Dolcetto was glaring at Blake while Martel was giving advices to Roa about his date. I walk to where Pyrrha was and she looks depressed.

Me: Hey Pyrrha. How are you?

Pyrrha: ...

Me: *snapping fingers* Oi is someone inside?

Pyrrha: W-Wha-? Oh hi (y/n), sorry i didn't hear you.

Me: I noticed. Is everything ok? And where is Jaune?

Pyrrha: *angry* Oh, he is just spending time with his best friend Cardin.

Me: Why would Jaune be friends with that asshole?

Pyrrha: *sigh* It's complicated.

Me: Do you want to talk about it?

Pyrrha: Can you keep a secret (y/n)?

Me: Don't know. Are you sure is a good idea to tell a secret to a thief?

Pyrrha: *stern look* Do you always make jokes like this?