Im hitting my head with my keyboard right now

*sigh* I would be lying if i say that i didn't knew this was going to happen. Some people didn't like the idea from add Ruby. Now this make me feel a little guilty, even thought i ask people what did they think about it. Obviously some said no and others said yes. But what makes me feel even worse is that i made some plans for the future, i have think of an a idea from Cinder and Salem and some other stuff. I know that in this type of fan fiction the writer usually asks the readers what they want, so I will be as democratic as possible. 

Should i just keep with what i made in the last chapter?

Or

Should i rewrite it?

Now if you guys pick the second option, i probably will be the one that chose who is going to takes Ruby's place. I really want to make everyone happy with the story but i know that there is always going to be some people who is not going to fully like the things i chose. I mean, if would have just ignore the comments and keep writing, i will feel like im turning my back to the people who supports me. 

I already know that some of the writers of wattpad are afraid of making something out of place (You can call me a hypocrite, you know, for the rose family thing) that will make some of their followers angry because some of them wanted somthing new or go with the classics things. So when some people vote for Ruby i though it could be a good at idea, but now im hesitant about it. 

So i'm going to let you guys make the decision, depending on it I will have to change some details for the future. 

The votes ends this friday.

(again this make me sad, so i apologize to everyone)