Vol 3 Part 1: Alliance?

(no ones POV)

This day was about to get longer than General Ironwood would like it to be. Thanks to some influence of the General, your criminal record was erased once again. This makes you the first criminal to be granted a pardon and is released from the chains of justice in two different times. Despite being released again, only for now you were following a couple of instructions from the general to find out a little about the people hiding behind the shadows. The only thing you knew is that this Salem person is the one behind everything, but you didn't know why. Now you are in the elevator next to Ironwood and the two of you were going up towards Ozpin's office. Even though all this, you still didn't told anyone that you were free from the law and you could easily go see them. For now, you decided it was better to wait for now. 

Ironwood: I still can't believe you convinced me to let you go.

(y/n): You did it because you love me.

Ironwood: I want to put a bullet in your head.

(y/n): It won't kill me. But if it makes you feel better, I promise you that it will hurt a lot.

There was a short moment of silence between the two, neither of you really wanted to talk to the other... Well, you just wanted to annoy Ironwood. But anyway, you decided to break the silence with a question that you had in your mind for a long time.

(y/n): How long have you been involved with this Salem problem?

Ironwood: Since I graduated from Beacon.

(y/n): So I can easily assume that Oz is involved in this too, huh?

Ironwood: Ozpin is the one who opened my eyes. If it were not for him, I would have never have recognized the real threat behind the grimm.

(y/n): Is there someone else that I should know that is involved in this besides the headmasters?

Ironwood: You will have the answers you want when we arrive at Ozpin's office.

(y/n): Okay... This elevator takes too long to get there.

Ironwood: *sigh* I know.

(Time skip)

(y/n): How is it that an elevator takes ten minutes to reach the top floor?!

After a long trip in the elevator, which doesn't make much sense, you and Ironwood finally arrived at Ozpin's office. Ozpin was really surprised to see you, especially after finding out your previous situation.

Ozpin: Mr. Rose? What are you doing here?

(y/n): A certain general here can't solve his problems on his own~

Ironwood: Don't make me lock you in prison again!

(y/n): You wouldn't be able to do it on your own even if you wanted to.

Ironwood: Greedy bastard!

(y/n): Iron boner!

Ironwood: Inhuman weirdo!

(y/n): Metal head!

Ozpin: THAT'S ENOUGH! 

Ironwood and you stopped fighting like children but both of you still kept throwing angry looks at each other every time the other wasn't looking.

Ozpin: Why are you here instead being with your friends, Mr. Rose?

Ozpin held his coffee cup and took a sip from it.

(y/n): I'm here to deal with a problematic woman called Salem.

Ozpin literally spit his coffee over Ironwood upon hearing the name of Salem. Ironwood pulled a handkerchief from his pocket to clean his face.