Vol 3: Trailer

???: What motivates you to move forward?

(y/n): My ambition.

You are in front of the capsule where Amber is in an unconscious state while she is connected to several medical equipments.

???: Isn't there anything that you hate more than anything?

(y/n): Of course there is! But the question is not "what" I hate, the real question is "who" I hate.

You charged against Qrow and tried to stab him with your claw. But Qrow reacted quickly and he blocked your claw with his sword, but the force you were applying with your attack was pushing him back slowly. There could been seen the veins on your face that reflected your anger against Qrow.

 There could been seen the veins on your face that reflected your anger against Qrow

(Change wrath with Qrow)

???: It doesn't matter if you are the ultimate shield! Nobody can escape from me!

Blake was carrying a wounded Yang who had her arm amputated by a sword. Blake was doing her best to run away from Adam, but she will not be able to escape from this while carrying her wounded friend. Adam charged against Blake, but stopped when two figures fell from the ceiling and positioned themselves defensively in front of the kitten and her friend. Blake looked back and saw Roa along with Dolcetto standing behind her, the two chimeras ready to fight against the leader of the white fang. Both of them had a couple of wounds, but they would still protect their friends at all costs!

???: Who do you think you are to defy me?!

You were on your knees, on top of a pile of rubble, with your arms crossed and covered with your armor. Smoke came from your forearms after blocking an attack.

(y/n): Who do I think I am?

The grimm dragon was flying directly at you, its wings were breaking through the buildings and the beast released a great roar that broke all the glasses nearby. Your body was surrounded by an (f/c) aura. You took a deep breath and threw a punch at the skull of the grimm dragon, completely stopping its charge.

(y/n): Let me remind you once again in case you forgot about it, Salem. They don't call me Greed for nothing! I want money! Women! Status! And power! I want everything and this world is topping the list! Understand? But unfortunately I'm greedy as can be. I want your life too, Salem!

You were looking at the screen while standing on Vale's tower smiling. Your long black hair moved in sync with the wind.

(y/n): I'll be the king of the world! (one piece reference)

Mecha: Oh... my... GOD!!! Is this really happening?! Is this really actually happening?! Yep! After a long, looooooong time thinking and meditating about this book, I decided to give my spirit a chance and continue writing the chapters. In part this is because I was receiving some support and comments that gave me some motivation to continue with this book.

Mecha: Now, a list of the people I would like to thank and you should thank for motivating me to continue with this book.

A big thank you to: MaskedMan02Mitchantapisces0302 and Slayer7Reading.

Mecha: In a short time I will update the next chapter. But until then, remember... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!