The last announcement!

If you read the title you will probably be asking, last announcement? Why the last? Is Mecha closing this book?! The answer is a big no. I'm not closing this book! I'd rather bite my hand before that! But I do need you guys to do me a favor. You see, I need you to follow and read my book "Mecha's office". I want you guys to do this for the three next reasons.

Reason 1)

I want to stop necessarily publishing pages in the book that are announcements or questions for you, it bothers me a bit to have to do that and especially as often as I was doing it.

Reason 2)

I'm working on a new book, but to find out how I'm going to develop it, I need you to read the latest "Mecha's office" publication and vote among the three options available. Literally only two people will vote.

That book will be about:

Konosuba!!!

Reason 3)

In this book you can ask all sorts of questions that I will give my best effort to answer. You can ask either about the books I'm writing or if you guys want to know something about me. 

Today I also planned to write a bit but my dog had other plans. Those who have pets will know that they usually express their love in very... particular ways. My dog literally lay on top of me! The funniest thing was that while he was laying his head on my chest, he started to taking a nap. My dog's race is a Siberian husky, if you do not know what kind of race it is ... it's a very large dog. I had tried to take my dog off me, but the little devil cheated and licked my face. My mom called him Balto, just like in the movie xD

Oh well, that's all I wanted to say for today. Please read my book "Mecha's office" and remember... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!