Vol 1 Part 7: Friends or Rivals?

(Your POV)

It was night time. Me and my team were currently on our dorm, setting our stuff. Except for Roa, he was in a deep sleep. I was a little angry because of Yang, but it ain't something a little drink can't fix.

Me: Hey guys, i'm going to Vale for a drink. Do you want to come with me?

Dolcetto: Sorry boss, i've been looking for the fallen maiden all the afternoon.

Martel: And i need my beauty dream.

Me: Welp, i'm going to junior's club. Rest well.

Martel: Don't stay outside all night.

Me: jez, Relax a little MOM.

Martel just glare at me like she is just trying to se trough my soul. Sometimes is because those looks womens throw at someone, that makes them more scary than anything. 

(Time skip junior's club)

It was a little hard to sneak out from Beacon and all that effort only to be greeted by all this henchmen pointing their guns at me.

Me: Oi Oi, i'm only here for a drink. Nothing more and nothing less.

Henchmen: I'm not buying that shit. Everywhere you go there is only problems.

Me: Only when someone else cause me problems. Like you are doing right now, so I suggest you to move aside.

Henchmen: Why you litt-

???: WAIT!!! DON'T SHOOT IDIOT!!!

Everyone turns around to look at my favorite bartender in the world.

Me: Hi Junior. How are you?

Junior: Please greed, the next time you come here PLEASE call first.

Me: Why so exalted? Did somthing happend?

Junior: *sigh* you don't have any idea how bad this month was for me.

Me: Anyway, i need a drink man.

Junior: What do you want?

Me: I want a (f/d) with a little umbrella on top of it.

Junior: *sigh* That brings bat memories.

Me: Just give me my drink.

I sat in one of the many empty seats in the place. It's a bit sad that this place is a bit shabby. Junior served me my drink and just when i was about to take a sip, i feel something touching the back of my head. Is definitely a gun, but I also feel the smell of expensive cigars. 

Me: Hello... Roman. *taking a small sip* Is been some time.

Roman: It certainly was some time.

Me: You should know that a pistol is not going to kill me. So why don't you jus-

*BANG*

Just when i turn around he shot me in the forehead. Some of the junior's henchmen look at my direction and i heard Junior leting out a loud sigh. Some red sparkles like electricity appear on my forehead healing my wound. Man that hurt a little.

Me: *after healing* Really Roman?

Roman: *chuckle* I'm just making sure is really you greed.

Me: Hehehe. Do you want to drink something for the old times?

Roman: *sigh* I really need a drink tonight.

Me: Does everyone's day here been that bad?

Roman: Is just... i'm in a very delicate situation.