Vol 1 Part 6: Team huh?

(No ones POV)

(y/n) charge at the minotaur at great speed. The beast try to swing his sword in an attempt to kill the young warrior. But his attack is stopped by (y/n) by catching the great sword with both of his arm. Even though he stop the attack, he is still being slowly push back by the strength. While they were fighting each other, the giant nevermore was flying back in the direction of the huntsman and huntress on training.

Jaune: Guys, that thing's circling back.

Ruby: We can't leave without my big brother!

Ruby then felt a hand on her shoulder, when she turn around, she look at the giant man or better known as Roa.

Roa: Don't worry little miss. We cover his back.

Ruby: But we have more cha-

(y/n): *yelling* JUST GO ALREADY!!!

Dolcetto: Well guys, let's give the boss a hand with that thing.

The group of greed then went to help their boss with the grimm. While the group of hunters in training, once they pick the relics, they started to run towards the exit of the forest. The nevermore ignore the group of greed and start to chace them. 

Martel: Crap, that fucking bird is after them!

Dolcetto: One problem at a time please.

Dolcetto unsheathed his katana and jump in the air attacking the minotaur. Making a small cut on his shoulder, but it wasn't very deep.

Dolcetto: This thing has a thick skin!

The grimm turn around with his sword and almost land a hit on Dolcetto, if wasn't for a green energy appearing in front of him taking the damage. That was Martel semblance "barrier", she creates force shields spending some of her aura.

Dolcetto: Thanks.

Martel: Don't let your guard down!

The beast full of rage run towards Martel. She gets in battle stance until Roa steps in front of her. He raise his hammer and hit the ground. From the floor came hand made of rocks and hit the grimm, sending him flying a couple of meters away.

Roa: The grimm attacking us one at a time. Let's give him no time to select a target.

(y/n): Very well. Roa pillars of stone!

Roa hit the ground with his hammer and eight pillars made of rocks appear, surrounding the grimm. Dolcetto and (y/n) use them to jump and make small cuts on the minotaur. They bounce from pillar to pillar and the beast could not follow with their speed. Now they start to make cuts on the neck of the grimm trying to kill it more quickly. Until they make a deep cut on both sides of it. The minotaur began to wobble from side to side, he still wanting to fight try to hit Dolcetto and (y/n), but they easily dodge it by jumping away. 

(y/n): Roa do not let him move! Martel finish him!

Roa touch the ground with both of his hands and some stones form a pair of gigants arms. They both grab the minotaur from both sides, preventing him from moving. Then Martel jumps at his head and grab his horns, then she starts to pulling from them. Thanks to the cuts on his neck, it was really easy for her to tear his head of from his body. Finally killing the grim Martel jumps down and throw his head away. Then she dust herself off.

Roa: It's over now.

Dolcetto: We should head back, the others might need help.

Suddenly a loud scream of pain similar to a grimm was heard at the distance.

(y/n) *chuckle* Looks like they don't need our help. Lets go guys.

(time skip: your POV)

So now Ruby is the leader of a team. I can't say im not proud of her. Is weird that her team has the same name as her, what a coincidence. Suddenly, an image of me and my friends appeared on the monitor. Then we stand in front of Oz and all the students were looking at us.

Ozpin: And finally (y/n) Rose, Roa,  Martel and Dolcetto. The four of you retrieved the dragon twins pieces. From this day foward, you will work together as team ARMR (Armor). Lead by (y/n) Rose.

Instead of clapping at us the crowd start to whisper things about us.

Student1: *whispers* Aren't they the group of greed?

Student2:*whispers* And that guy is like the armored dragon of greed, their leader.

Student3:*whispers* Why are criminals on these school?

Me (mind): *Tch* Like i care.

We were about to leave until i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to find an angry Yang with small tears in her eyes and my little sister Ruby with a worried expression. 

Yang: *angry* Explain now!

Me: Do i have to?

Yang: Where were you all this time? Dad was worried sick for you and uncle Qrow almost never come back to home trying to find you.

Me: So only when i left you realize i was part of that family? *sigh* Guess you don't know what you have until you lost it.

Ruby: Big bro i so-

Me: You don't have to apologize Ruby, you didn't do anything bad.

Yang: Look i'm sorry for what i did, but please come back home.

Me: Why should i come back? So you can use me as punching human bag again? 

Yang: No, that is not wha-

Me: Whatever. 

I left her there on her thoughts and walk towards my new dorm. Until i bumped with someone and make the person fell on the floor. I look down and see the cutie bunny from yesterday.

Me: Hey velvet, we need to stop meeting like this.

Velvet: Oh my oum you are okey!

Me: Excuse me?

Velvet: When i was looking at the new years students, i start to watch how were you doing. But then that weird girl with the grimm mask appear from nowhere and the video died. I went to professor Ozpin and he told me you were okay. But i was still worried, is a relief to see that you are safe.

Me: Aaawww. You were scared that something bad happen to me?

Velvet: *blushing* W-well i knew you w-were go-oing to be okay.

I start to pet her head winning a small and cute "ep" in response.

Me: *chuckle* You are very nice person Velvet. Thanks for been worry for me.

Velvet: *blushing* Its f-fine. Well i should go so goodnight.

Before left, she turned around and kissed me on the cheek. Then she left and i felt my cheeks getting hotter. Wait... IM BLUSHING?

Me: Heh... This is going to be a very interesting year.

AAANNNDDD DONE

(i know is short but i was bussy with something else)

Remember to tell me wich another girls you want for love interest.

and like always... 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!