Vol 1 Part 4: The greedy and the Raven

(Velvet POV)

I turn on my scroll while resting in my teams dorm. I still remember the day of my initiation, i hope they didn't get launched of the cliff like last year. i almost get a hearth attack that day and my landing strategy it wasn't that good. I heard the door of the dorm open, revealing our heavy sword fighter Yatsuhashi and our fashion expert Coco.

Yatsuhashi: Hi velvet, what are you doing?

Velvet: Oh hi guys, i was about to watch the new students during the initiation.

Coco: Oh come on Velvet, i know that you only want to watch your boyfriend in action♪

Velvet: *Blushing* COCO!!!

Yatsuhashi: Wait a second. You have a boyfriend now, when did that happend? 

Velvet: *still blushing* I don't know what you are talking about Coco.

Coco: Yesterday I saw you with a handsome gentleman who treated you like a princess, i'm have to say that i feel a little jealous.

Velvet: He's name is (y/n) Rose and we just meet.

Yatsuhashi: Well i hope he make it through the initiation, it ain't no joke.

Velvet: I'm sure he is doing it fine.

I turn my scroll on and the first thing i see is (y/n) flying in the sky while yelling... at professor Ozpin?, every second geting more close to the floor. I began to panic a little looking at this.

Coco: Well... he is was handsome.

Velvet: He make it, i know he will!

(Your Pov)

I swear to Oum i'm gonna make Oz pay for this, anyway let's do the superhero landing. When it touched the ground a small crater was generated under my feet.

Me: That's terrible for my knees. Anyway, Dolcetto should be here in a matter of minutes.

I heard some rustle behind me, coming for some bushes. From inside of them a small pack of beowolf's come through, they seem a little hungry. I smile while geting into a fighting stance.

 I smile while geting into a fighting stance

(like that :V)

Me: I know my charm is irresistible, but please come one at a time.

They all roar and charge at me.

Me: Let's dance!

(Velvet POV)

All the beowolf's charge at (y/n), the first one was about to slash his head with his claw, but he dodged it and threw an uppercut in the jaw of the Beowolf, tearing off his head from his body.

Coco: Oh my, he has a two pair of strong arms♪

Yatsuhashi: And very sharp reflexes.

Two beowolf's charge at him and his hands they began to cover themselves with an aura of (f/c) color. (y/n) throw a fist to the first one, completely shattering the beowulf mask and killing it. The second one use his claws to attack (y/n) but when it make contact with his arm there were sparkles like metal colliding with something sharp. I see his arm and the color of the skin changed to a more darker tone, when i monitored the beowolf claw it was totally shattered.