Earned it~Calum Hood

Author:victimofthemusic
Words:2616
Warnings:tying,ice,dirty talking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were shrouded in darkness—a blind fold covering your closed eyes, your wrists bound snugly and positioned comfortably on a pillow above your head. You could feel your pulse hammering in your neck, a mixture of anxiety and excitement flowing through your veins as you waited, sprawled out, naked and a bit impatient, for Calum to return to you and finish what he started as soon as he got home from the studio.

You had just been laying on the couch, mindlessly flipping through the channels on the TV when you heard the front door open and slam shut, signaling Calum’s return from his writing session with Mikey at the studio.

You opened your mouth to greet him, but you snapped it shut immediately when you noticed the look in his eyes.

His usual warm brown eyes were darkened with a heat and a look of want that you knew all too well. Desire pooled low in your belly and you felt a shiver run down your spine as his lustful eyes raked down your body, which was clad in one of his many band t-shirts—ones that fit snugly on him, but were almost three sizes too big for you—and your favorite pair of boy shorts that you usually wore around the house.

Ones that may or may not have been Calum’s absolute favorite—something he may or may not have said every time you wore them and then proceeded to rip them off you and fuck you on whatever surface was available.

And you may or may not have had that particular thought in mind when you put them on this morning.

And you may or may not have sent him a picture of you wearing them and nothing else just to tease him a little bit.

Judging by the look in his eyes, it had worked. He licked his plump pink lips and met your eyes, a small smirk settling onto his ridiculously handsome face. Your pulse quickened and your body became a livewire, waiting to see what he would do.

“So,” he began, approaching you slowly, like a predator stalking his prey, “you wanted to be a tease today, did you?”

He stopped just a few inches from you, the heat from his body immediately engulfing yours. His dark eyes peered down into yours, dancing with the promise of something, and he waited for you to respond.

You swallowed, trying to keep your voice even, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

You tried to meet his eyes and keep the small smirk that wanted to break free off of your lips, attempting to play coy, not wanting to give into him just yet.

“Are you sure?” he whispered, his finger lifted your chin so you met his eyes and you were met with his smirking face. You knew you weren’t gonna win this, but it was sure as hell fun trying.

“Because you’ll never believe the text message I received a couple hours after I left,” he continued, his finger trailing down your neck and down to the collar of your shirt. Goosebumps raised on your skin at his soft touch and you bit your lip to keep from sighing aloud.

“It was a picture of you,” his finger continuing to draw a line down your body, between your breasts, your nipples hardening in anticipation of his touch. Small pants left your parted lips, and you abandoned any preamble of having control over the situation.

“Nothing covering these,” he whispered, cupping your right breast in his hand, his thumb rubbing your nipple over the t-shirt, the harsh drag of the material over your sensitive skin made you gasp. The anticipation that had been building all day heighted the sensation and you arched your back, thrusting your breasts farther into his hands, silently begging for more.