Video games and bug bites~Michael Clifford

Part 1

Words count 4.8k+

There it was again. The feeling of complete suffocation and claustrophobia.

Up until ten seconds ago things had been going fine, flawless even. The boy above me was a solid eight, with dark brown curly hair and dull grey eyes. We were both breathing heavily, our sweaty bodies moving against each other. Neither one of us seemed to get enough of each other, and we had hardly disconnected our lips since he stepped into my room. 

I placed both of my hands firmly on the boy’s chest, pushing him away. He resisted slightly, before falling back and giving me a quizzical look. “What’s wrong?”

“Leave,” I pointed a shaky finger at the door before I began to pick his scattered clothes up off the floor. I threw them at him, before slipping my own on.

“Are you being serious?” He shook his head at me as I rose my eyebrows at him. For a moment I stood in the dark, watching the boy angrily shoving clothes back onto his body. I had seen this scene played out in front of me several times, but that didn’t mean the sinking feeling went away. “You’re a fucking tease, you know that?”

He had only pulled his pants on when he grabbed his socks, shoes, and shirt. He swung my bedroom door wide open, allowing the light from the hall to flood into my darkened room. “Fuck!” I screamed, before slamming the door shut.

I angrily snatched the wide duvet off my bed, and covered my nearly naked body. I pushed open the pale yellow curtains, revealing the house next to mine. I made sure the blanket was wrapped tightly around me before flashing the beam light three times, signalling to my neighbor that I was having a crisis.

My best friend groggily opened his curtain, rubbing his eyes and shaking out his blood red hair. He saw me slumped over against the window and he frowned. He grabbed the white board leaning up against his wall and began to write. 

What happened?

I sighed and began writing a response.

Still a virgin.

He gave me a sad look, which was the last thing I needed right now. I felt miserable enough for the both of us.

AgainDo you need me to come over?

I didn’t bother scribbling down a reply, just nodded my head. He held up one finger, signalling that he’d be over in a second.

I lazily walked over to my bed side table, flipping on the lamp. I let the duvet pool at my feet and I pulled out an old t-shirt that my best friend, Michael, had given me when he no longer wanted it. I quickly slipped it on, and hurried to make my bed before Michael got to my house.

Just as I was flattening the final layer of my blankets down I heard a light tap tap tap tap at my window. I turned around to see Michael’s bright red hair, and a bright smile. I gave him a half hearted smile as I pushed the glass up, allowing him to crawl inside.

“Something has to be wrong with me.” I let out a loud humph as I fell back against my freshly made bed. “I just don’t understand why I clam up like that.”

“Maybe,” Michael said, falling down beside me and we both flipped onto our sides so that we could see each other properly. “You’re a lesbian. Have you ever made out with a girl?”

“Michael,” my face went serious, and my best friend watched me carefully. “I don’t even like looking at my own vagina, what makes you think I would want to be with a girl?”