Gardener~Ashton Irwin

Words: 3.2k

Warning: smut + slight daddy kink + ice cubes

It had been a long day and you were finally home from school. It was baking hot outside and I was sweating in my school uniform, who would even want to wear a blazer in the scorching heat. I opened the door to my house, a wave of coldness ran through me. Obviously our maid had turned it on. My parents weren't home they were always working, both being CEO's of there own business. I was also a only child which meant most of the time I got my massive house to myself. My parents both had different house all over the world. Currently they were in Mexico for a week, figuring out business plans and what not.

Even though my parents were never home I still loved them and I'm thankful for them. They're not like any other strict parents, when I told them I was going to art college and not a law university they didn't mind. My mum said to follow my dreams and she'll make them happen. I'm also thankful that they knew they wouldn't be around much so they got a nanny, her name is Lorna, nowadays she only checks up on me once a week but from a young age she was there every second of the day like a nanna figure.

Recently my mum had hired Emily and Ashton. Emily was our maid, she'd come round do the washing up and wash my clothes. Even though many times I have told her that I am a adult and can do things like that myself. I walked into the kitchen throwing my lunch box onto the counter. I looked out the window to see Ashton. Ashton was our gardener and he cleaned the pool every other day. He was gorgeous, today he had his shirt off and sweat dripping down his tanned torso, his sweaty hair was pushed back. I bit my lip and walked over to the white marble staircase.

I walked down the large corridor, which had embarrassing photos of me strung up against the wall. I opened my door to my room and threw my school bag onto the floor. I walked over to my wardrobe doors and opened it, I walked inside of my wardrobe down the small hallway and I took off my blazer. Yes I had a walk in wardrobe, but I wasn't spoilt, far from it. I'm so grateful for everything my parents have done and I aspire to be like them and hope if I ever had children I can support them like my parents do with me. Also people who are snobby piss me off, where I live there are plenty of people like that who annoy the hell out of me. I'm definitely. like that, I respect everything and make sure that I study and make money.

Also the 19 years olds around here are either really snobby and act like they're the smartest even know we all know there parents pay for there grades. Or they go against there parents and turn out to be a junkie sat in the back of a old camper van on some field in the middle of no where. Me however am just a normal person, alongside the massive house and walk in wardrobe. I unbuttoned my shirt blouse, pulling it off my shoulders and throwing it into my wash bin. I unzipped my skirt and threw that in the wash bin alongside my shirt. I grabbed the a towel off the towel rack and dabbed my body. Luckily in my wardrobe there was a small aircon. I stood in front of it, trying to cool off and wiping over my body with the towel.

I unclipped my bra, wiping away the sweat under my breasts and pulled down my panties. Today felt like a day where I could just chill by the pool. So I grabbed my black swimsuit and peeled it on my body and over my boobs. I pulled up the straps and grabbed a hair band. I grabbed my hair brush, brushing my hair up into a high ponytail and tying the elastic around my hair. I walked over to my jewellery section and picked up my shades, placing them on my head. I walked back over to my shoes and grabbed my black flip flops, sliding them on my feet.

I walked out of my wardrobe and closed the door. I went over to my make-up desk and wiped off all my make-up with a wipe, throwing the wipe in my trash. Since my sweat had made it run all over my face. I re applied some nude lipstick and made my way downstairs.