Spread your legs for me~Calum Hood

word count: 1400+

________________________________________________________________

Calum seemed so excited as he told me about the recent guys trip he had with the boys, he kept telling me all about the quality time he had spent with his friends and how it was good to hang out with them again. After Luke's breakup with Arzaylea, he was pretty torn up and Calum thought that a guy trip would've been the perfect thing to cheer him up and apparently it worked.

As bad as I felt the whole time Calum was talking I couldn't concentrate on anything besides his calloused hand resting on my bare thigh, squeezing unintentionally every now and then as Calum spoke. It was killing me, I hadn't seen him all weekend or last week because of work and I had missed him.

Not just him but his hands and his lips and his cock. I really wanted to be fully engaged in the conversation with Calum because I had missed talking to him but his hand was too distracting. "Cal" I interrupted softly, making him glance at me briefly before focusing his eyes on the road again. "Yeah" he responded.

"Can you please... move your hand" I gulped, awaiting his reaction. "Shit sorry, was I making you uncomfortable?" he asked me removing his hand quickly and I immediately felt bad. "No, no Cal, you never make me feel uncomfortable" I assured him, "it was just too distracting" I mumbled, settling back into the chair and looking out the car window.

I felt Calum's hand reappear on my thigh, this time moving up a bit higher, dragging my dress further up my legs. My head snapped to Calum who wasn't even paying attention to me, his eyes were focused on the road as a menacing smirk danced on his lips.

"Cal..." I trailed off, "you should've told me you were horny babe, you know I would've helped you out" he hummed, looking at me momentarily. My breath hitched at his words and I felt my palms grow sweaty and arousal drip into my flimsy underwear.

"now come on baby, spread your legs for me" he urged, rubbing the tips of his fingers against my inner thighs. I responded immediately and widened my legs for him. His hand pushed my dress up so my underwear was visible to him and he immediately brushed his fingers along the side of my underwear, letting his nails brush against my sensitive flesh.

"you're so wet baby" he groaned, swiping three fingers through my folds. My hips instinctively bucked up to meet his fingers making Calum chuckle as he brought his wet fingers to his lips. I let out a small whine of impatience and clawed at my thighs, knowing better not to please myself.

"come on Cal, do something" I begged, looking at him with desperation. He brought his fingers to my lips and tapped my soft skin, indicating for me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth submissively and sucked on his fingers, tasting the faint taste of my arousal mixed with Calum's minty mouth.

It was a taste that drove me insane, it made me want to make Calum stop at the side of the road and kiss me. I missed his lips and even though we had kissed plenty before leaving the house I wanted his lips on mine more than anything.

"fuck if we didn't have somewhere to be I'd pull over and fuck you right here in this car" Calum moaned, slipping his wet fingers from my mouth. "come on Cal, you can fuck me later but for now I need your fingers" I pouted grabbing onto his wrist and bringing his hand to my underwear.

"you're so desperate baby" he smirked, pushing my underwear to the side and rubbing my pebbled clit between his fingers. I let out a gasp and bucked my hips up, tightening my grip on his wrist as he applied more pressure onto my sensitive bud.

"Calum" I moaned, tilting my head back and letting my eyes flutter closed. It was such a simple touch, something so gentle yet it made me soar. I haven't been touched in ages and my fingers are no match to Calum's calloused hands and the pleasure he gives me.

"you're so sensitive y/n, obviously haven't been touched enough" Calum mumbled, moving his fingers down my folds to my dripping hole. My thighs were soaked and so was my underwear so it was easy for Calum to slip his fingers in.

I let out another gasp and felt my breathing increase as Calum slipped one of his long digits into me, pumping in and out at a steady pace. The car soon became filled with my moans and the wet sound of Calum thrusting his finger in and out of me.

"more... please" I begged, my mouth gaping slightly as Calum slipped another finger into me. It felt so good, my g-spot was being prodded at with every thrust and it made me want Calum to fuck me for real, his fingers were no match to his cock.

"you're doing so good baby, taking my fingers so well" Calum praised, inserting another finger into me and fastening his pace. "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" I cursed, biting down on my bottom lip and moving my hand onto Calum's thigh, digging my nails into his jeans.

"faster Cal please" I whimpered, letting my other hand travel up to my breast, squeezing it in my hand to get rid of some of the tension that was rising in my stomach. "fuck me" Calum muttered, watching as I toyed my nipple through my shirt. "come on baby, fuck yourself on my fingers" Calum edged and I did exactly what he said, grinding my hips to meet the thrusts of his fingers.

My g-spot was being hit more rapidly and I couldn't help but dig my nails into Calum's thigh harder, making him hiss slightly. I wouldn't have done it if I knew Calum didn't like it but I knew that he always loved having my nail marks on him, it gave him a sense of pride, knowing that he fucked me so good I had to dig my nails into him.

"good girl, do yeh feel it, can you feel yourself getting close" he rasped, curling his fingers inside me making my body jolt. I felt myself getting ever so closer and reached down to rub my clit, mewling at the new feeling of my fingers and Calum's together.

"that's it baby, come on, cum for me" Calum slowed his thrusts and instead did long and hard ones, maximising the amount of pleasure I was getting. "Cal" I gasped, arching my back off the car seat and screwing my eyes shut as I came all over Calum's hand and my legs.

I was in a short daze as I felt Calum remove his fingers from me, it had been so long since I had last orgasmed that this one hit me harder than I expected. I turned to Calum whose fingers were in his mouth and gave him a dazed smile, silently thanking him.

"want me to suck you off?" I smirked, letting my fingers dance along Calum's thigh close to his crotch. His eyes widened and he gagged slightly on his fingers, bringing them out of his mouth. "don't make me harder than I already am, now clean yourself up, there are wipes in there" he replied with a cough.

"come on babe, we've still got, what? Half an hour till we get there, let me please you, you know you want me too" I drawled, leaning across and going to unbuckle his belt, looking up at him with innocent eyes. He bit his lip roughly and tightened his hands on the wheel.

"y/n..." Calum trailed off, sighing in content as I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his hard cock from his boxers. I grinned and tugged on him gently, kitten licking his tip making his hips buck up. He let out a small growl and I suddenly felt the car swerve left, coming to a stop in the emergency lane.

"in the back" Calum demanded and I quickly nodded, smirking proudly to myself as I climbed into the back seat.