Server~Michael Clifford

Includes: Pain kink, orgasm denial, dirty talk, smut,

Word count: upwards of 5k

As soon as the red head starts knocking on the door of the kitchen closet, you freeze up thinking it's one of your siblings or parents but when you slowly creek open the door you see the pants of someone who is far from family. You hesitantly push open the door and ask the tall boy, "who are you?"

"I'm Michael, and I've got alcohol." He says and pushes the door open more with his foot and sliding inside.

"Okay I guess you can join me," you would slide over and pat the ground next to you. Your red dress would be pooled around you and his position had him leaning against the wall opposite of you with his legs laying over some of the fabric.

"Why'd you run out?" Michaels voice is soft and hesitant, almost as if he's scared you'll banish him from your hidden spot.

"It's stupid, my parents prefer my siblings over me. All of them being more successful that I, and having long term partners and plans for kids and marriage. I don't even know which college I'm going to." After your short rant he moved closer to you and was rubbing your calf.

"I know what you mean, I was in my second year of college and dropped out within a month. It's not what I want, I want to be in a band. That's stupid, right?" He let out a shaky breath and opened one of the bottles of whiskey he had smuggled out of the party and took a gulp before passing it over to you.

Normally you wouldn't think about drinking after a stranger, but you wouldn't mind swapping spit with the boy across from you. "I don't think it's stupid," you say after getting a drink, "I really like it, what do you play?" The conversation would keep going for a few hours, and the bottle was passed back and forth until it was empty.

The current topic was taking risks, and Michael could stop thinking about the way your lips wrapped around the bottle and how you licked them after a drink. You had both moved so you were in the corner, each on separate walls but right next to each other and your legs over his. His hands were still rubbing legs under your dress.

"I'm about to take a risk, okay? Don't freak out." He says and the moment you nod he pushes the second bottle of whiskey away and crashes his lips to yours. The kiss quickly heats up and he's pulled you onto his lap and pushed his hands further up your thighs. Once his hands reach your hips he moans into the kiss and pulls away, "Fuck, no underwear? Dirty girl." He bites your bottom lip lightly and pulls it before letting it slap back and moving to suck marks into your neck. Your hips instinctively start to grind down on him and his hands only press you down harder into him. The smooth fabric of his slacks was rough against you, but it felt so right. Michael eventually stopped your hips from moving and slipped his hand between your bodies to dip into your wetness.

"God you're drenched, you've got me all wet, baby." His words come out as moans and he slips two of his fingers into you easily and starts curling them up and his thumb stretches up to rub your clit. Your hands scramble to undo his tie as you press down on his hand. As soon as the knots undone you drop the tie next to your and start unbuttoning his top. With every button you press a kiss down his chest, and occasionally suck a hickey into his skin.

"Shit, baby girl, what a mouth you've got on you. Can't wait to see what else you can do with it." He groans as your tongue flicks over his right nipple and tugs on it before doing the same to the left. You let out a moan when he says it and grind your hips onto his hand. When all the buttons on his shirt are undone you work on undoing his jeans. You can feel the spot where you got him wet clearly over the outline on his cock. He lifted his hips up when you rubbed him through his boxers, teasing him before you dipped your hand into them. Michael let out a deep moan and let his head fall back, forgetting there was a wall instead of a pillow behind his head and groaning when he hit it too hard.