Spank me~Mashton

Words:2.5k
Warnings:boyxboy,spanking,masturbation,penetration without prepararion,daddy kink,pain kink

Michael had his hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it rather quickly. From time to time he added a bit of pressure on his tip, making his hips jerk forward. His hair was a mess, ruffled and falling in his face that was dripping with sweat. Small huffs left his mouth, a loud groan occasionally. He didn’t wanna wake Ashton up, who was sleeping in his own room, next to his, in their shared apartment. He draped his mouth with his hand, his teeth digging into his flesh, the closer he got. At first, the pain shot trough Michael’s body, but around 5 seconds after that he felt immense pleasure going straight to his dick, thick white cum shooting on his pale tummy. He breathed heavily.

What the fuck just happened?

The days passed and Michael thought about his ‘accident’ more and more. The big crush he had on his roommate didn’t help his situation either.. He thought about Ashton pulling his hair, or biting his neck until bruises where forming. He thought about Ashton gripping his waist tightly, pinning his wrists above his head, beating his ass until it turned purple. And Michael knew it was wrong, oh gosh did he know it.. But he couldn’t help himself.

One night, he thought about being fucked by a guy for the first time… And coincidentally it was Ashton, who would’ve guessed.

This was also the night he fucked himself with his hairbrush, without preparation and without any lube. It hurt like hell but it drove Michael crazy, feeling sparks everywhere in his body as he came untouched on his pillow.

The next morning he was grumpy from the lack of sleep, and what made it only worse was that Ashton wasn’t in the studio like he said he would be, he was sitting in the kitchen, pouring milk over his cereals. Michael cringed.. What kind of sick person puts cereal first? “Stop staring at me, you creep.” Ashton commented, not even looking up.

“And you know what else you should stop? Your late night masturbating sessions because I can’t sleep like that.” Michael’s breathing picked up. “As if you don’t masturbate, you fucking asshole.” He fired back as Ashton looked up. “If you test my temper I’ll hit you, Michael. I’m really not in the mood.” Ashton rolled his eyes, when Michael answered. “Just let me masturbate at night, you dick!”

Ashton jumped up, pushed Michael’s upper body against the counter and delivered a harsh slap to his ass that was only covered by a pair of sweats. A loud moan left Michael’s mouth and he immediately pressed his hand over it, hoping it would cover up just a bit of what happened a few seconds ago.

But Ashton noticed, oh boy did he notice. The younger boy didn’t even try to get up, he hid his face in his hands, upper body still leaning on the counter top. He expected a disgusted look from Ashton or a humiliating comment. But instead the older man held him down with one hand, hitting his butt with the other one.

“A-Ashton, I-” “Fucking shut up, Michael. I’m not done yet.” And from this point the only sound that echoed through the room was the sound of Ashton’s palm colliding with Michael’s ass. And Michael’s whimpers of course, he was painfully hard in his sweatpants. In one swift motion, his pants were pulled down to his ankles, spank after spank delivered to his wonderful, red ass. Ashton watched the skin turn to a deep red, handprints forming on it.

“I-I’m sorry for annoying you.” Michael whispered after Ashton pulled his sweatpants back up. “You’re not sorry Michael. We both know that.” So many thoughts ran through Ashton’s head. Did he seriously just spank his best friend and got a fucking boner from it?! “I want you on my bed once I get upstairs. And don’t you dare be dressed or I will fuck your pretty little mouth until you pass out.”