Back Stage Antics~Calum Hood

“What the actual fuck Calum?” You whisper to the Māori boy infront of you that held a cheeky grin on his face. He was dressed and hair styled perfectly, ready to go on stage. Why is he in here?

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere!You’re meant to be on stage in fifteen minutes, what the hell are you doing in here?” You quesion utterly confused as to why he would be in here, alone.

“I was waiting for you to walk pass” He answers, with that beautiful aussie accent and still with the cheeky grin. You furrow your brows together, still not getting why he was even in here, or why he wanted you to walk past. Growing impatient of Calum’s antics your hand reaches for the door handle, but he beats to you to it, giggling as you try to shake off his grip.

“Calum, stop messing around! You’ve got twelve minutes until you need to be on stage now!” You frustratedly tell him, rechecking the time on your watch.

“Exactly… We have fifteen minutes all to ourselves…” he trails off as his hand leaves your wrist, and now softly rubbing your arm as the other hand firmly grabs your waist, pulling you closer to him. Getting the drift of what he was suggesting you scoff and push him back.

“In a storage room? Seriously?” You question him, debating whether he was actually trying to fuck you in a room full of ladders and speakers while his whole crew panic outside trying to the lost boy.

“Come on! After the concert we are going straight to the management party, then we are on a plane to New York for 5 hours and once we get there I have to do a radio interview with the boys… we won’t get a chance soon, please” He begs with his irresistible eyes as he bites his lip in hope. Oh no. Checking your watch again, you seriously debate it. Ten minutes. I’m sure it will be fine.

Giving in, you move forward back into his touch and instead of his hands being on your arm and waist, they both move your arse giving it a rough squeeze and a giggle from the perfectly tanned, gorgeous boy infront of you. With your arms round his neck, you make a quick connection and bring your dry lips to his newley wettened ones. Calum’s kisses were the best. Always rough and dominate, but at the same time, slow and passionate. You honestly didn’t understand how he did it.

Being lost in your thoughts about how skilled Calum was in kissing, you was shocked to feel his cold hands inside your shirt and on your bare skin. The feeling of you both grinding your own sexes up against each other’s was nearly enough to send you both of the edge. Separating the both of you for a millisecond, Calum was able to remove your top with ease, then glued his eyes your breasts which filled your black laced bra perfectly. Starting to blush, you to distract Calum by stripping him from his top aswell, then attaching you lips to his neck carefully not trying to leave a mark remembering he has to be on stage soon. You kiss his neck then slowly trail your lips down Calum’s body and you hear him slowly exhale. Someone’s excited.

You unbutton his jeans, pulling them down, you then slowly start the massage his cock through his boxers. Hearing his moans, which were caused because of your actions was enough to make you soaking wet. You pulled down his boxers as his length sprung free. Fuck yeah. You take it in your hands, going to put it against your wet, plump lips just when Calum checked his own watch.

“Seven minutes” He groans with a low voice. He roughly pulls you up by your arms bringing you back to almost eye level.

“No time for that” He smirks, hands undoing your jeans pulling them down, along with your red, lacy thong. Giving you one last rough kiss before he quickly spun you round, bending you over the shelves full of paint pots.

You felt his cold fingers rub up and down your wet slit, then his fingers enter you. Holding back a loud moan, all you can think about is how great Calum’s cock is going to feel when it fills you up. Hearing Calum spit, you was not suprised when you felt his dick entering your tight walls. It was so refreshing.

With him and the band being on tour, you and Calum do not get enough alone time as you wished, so every moment together counted. It felt like years since you had felt this great sensation.

Once all the way in, Calum started to pick up the pace trying to quicken up the both of your orgasms which you knew would be soon at the rate of his pace and the roughness that came with it. You was both so close.

“Fuck” You hear him moan. That was it, all it took was that to send you over the edge. Calum obviously felt you tighten around him, knowing what that meant. With his heart rate at its peak, he could not stop himself from ejaculating into your pleasured pussy.

As soon as Calum pulled out of you, you both sorted your appearances out trying to be as quick as possible.

“Shit” Calum exclaimed, which resulted in your giving him a confused look.

“I was meant to be on stage five minutes ago” Calum exclaimed, panic in his voice. Unlocking the door you both run out of the storage room making sure no one saw you, luckily they didn’t.

Michael ran up to the both of you looking stressed and annoyed as to where you and the Māori boy had been.

“If you’re going to fuck before a show, at least leave more time” he exclaims dragging Calum onto the stage, but not before winking and laughing at your shocked expression. Great.