Interesting~Ashton Irwin

Warnings: a little bit of bondage with guitar strings(spoiler lol) and daddy kink

words:2350

The heat in between your thighs was bound to catch a fire. From just looking at the man on stage right now, watching him beat the hell out of those drums, his face contorted in such a sexy way yet to intriguing to the point where you couldn't stop staring. Ashton's face when drumming had to be one of the sexiest things, almost as sexy as his sex face. Almost as good as watching his ripped arms beat those drums, the veins in his arms popping. You bit your lip trying to calm yourself down. Your mind only went to the night the two of you had the night before...

___

"Ash," you said and looked at your man as you sat in his lap. The two of you were chilling on the couch, working on your business things while just spending company with each other. The two of you worked well that way. You didn't always have to talk and do something for you to just enjoy each others company. Comfortableness.

"Yes, y/n?" Ash looked up from his phone and smiled at you, his green eyes sparking something in you, giving the confidence to say this.

"I want to try something new," you said, looking him dead in eyes, hoping he understood what you meant.

He didn't. His face blanked and he just blinked, "Something new as in? I don't get it."

"Don't make me say it, Ashton," you felt your face begin to heat up as you got nervous, "You know what? Just forget it."

"Forget what, y/n?" Ash asked again, "I'm so confused. Just spit it out."

"I can't," you whined, "It's embarrassing, Ash."

"Well, whining won't help it," he put his phone down and let his hands drop to around your waist and your upper thighs, "Just tell me. You can tell me anything."

"Iwanttotrysomethingnewinbed," you spit out and Ash just paused and blinked three times. His mouth fell opened, then he closed it, opened it again and looked at you through a peering glance.

"You what, mate?" Ashton said after what felt like forever but was in reality, two minutes.

"I want to try something new in bed," you slowed down this time and Ashton squinted.

"Is it not interesting for you?" he asked, "Are you not satisfied because the WAY the neighbours here you when you yell out my name does not sound disinterested?"

"No, Ashton," you sighed, "I just want to spice it up a bit so that we never get bored. And before you think anything: No, I'm not bored, I'm just ready to be fascinated."

"I dominate you every time and you want more!" Ashton pretended to yell but then giggled himself out of it, "Okay, okay, we can try something new."

"We can?" you felt a weight lift off your shoulder then, "Good. Now I don't feel so nervous."

"Let's do it now," Ashton said before pushing you off him and getting up.

"Now??" you said and he pulled you up with him, practically tugging you to his bedroom.

"Yes, now." He repeated himself and you stopped.

"Wait, shouldn't we talk about what.." you were suddenly cut off by your body getting yanked up from the comfort of your feet on the floor and your body thrown over Ashton's broad shoulders, "Well I love the view."

You moved your hands to slap Ashton's ass and he grunted before tossing you onto the bed and laying on top of you.

"I've thought about this so much at practice.."