I thought it could be fun~Luke Hemmings

word count: 2000+

________________________________________________________________

I groaned and sluggishly walked to the front door after a few minutes of hearing persistent knocking. I wasn’t in the mood to see anyone today so I thought I could get away with ignoring whoever was there, but they obviously wanted to see me bad enough to knock on my front door repeatedly.

“yes?” I asked rudely, not even opening the front door fully to get a good look at whoever was there.

“is that the greeting you give to your amazing boyfriend who brought Chipotle?” Luke asked with a cheeky smirk, holding up a Chipotle takeaway bag. I groaned at the smell that was escaping the paper bag.

“you…” I trailed off, cupping his face and kissing him gently, “you, my amazing boyfriend are amazing” I grinned, pulling him inside and shutting the door behind him.

Once our stomachs were filled with the heaven that is Chipotle our minds turned to other things, it always did with Luke, just like a cuddle turned into way more.

Luke kept his hand cupping my face as we continued kissing while his other caressed my side, resting on my exposed hip every now and then. “mmmh Luke, what about the movie?” I asked with a hum, smiling as Luke kissed my cheek playfully.

“I’m more interesting than a movie aren’t I?” he asked cheekily, nipping at my cheek before kissing me again. I smiled again and let my hand trail to his soft locks.

The kiss was slow and passionate, our make out sessions always are and I can always tell when Luke wants to go further than just a makeout session because his hand would trail around to my ass and he’d give it a long squeeze, just like he is right now.

I whimpered against his mouth and bucked my hips slightly, pressing my front to Luke’s growing hard on. “fuck y/n, you always make me so hard” Luke cursed, shifting so he was hovering over me. I bit my lip and looked at him, tugging his head down so he could kiss me again while widening my legs so he had a place to put his knees.

“come on Luke, take this off” I mumbled against his mouth, tugging up his shirt to try and remove it. Luke leant up on his knees and threw his t-shirt on the ground, coming back down to kiss me again. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to feel him closer to me.

I ground my hips against Luke’s slightly making him hiss against my mouth. Luke broke the kiss and moved his mouth along my jaw, pressing hot kisses down my neck to the junction where my neck met my shoulder.

I let my eyes flutter closed and dug my fingers into Luke’s hot back, loving the feeling of his hot mouth on my skin. He moved lower and kissed the small amount of cleavage spilling out of the top of my tank top, “can I take it off?” he asked rushed, desperate to see more of me.

I nodded breathlessly and unwrapped my legs from him, sitting up slightly so he could easily pull it off me. “fuck me, baby, you’re perfect” he bit his lip, immediately covering my bare breasts with his hands. I gasped at his action and arched my back, wanting his mouth on my hardened nipples.

“please Luke, touch me” I begged, wounding my fingers through the back of his head. “as you wish baby” he replies, clasping his lips around one of my nipples. Luke rolled my nipple between his teeth gently before flicking his tongue over as to sooth it.

I could feel my wetness soak my thin cotton shorts, making the very inner part of my thighs slick to touch. I needed Luke to touch me, to use his fingers, or his mouth, anything to stop my aching core. “Luke please, I need you” I gasped, bucking my hips up to touch Luke’s, making my desperation clear.