Caught-Michael Clifford

Thank you so much for 500+ reads

word count: 2500+

________________________________________________________________

I let out soft mewls as I began to think about Michael. He's just so hot, unbelievably hot. All of Luke's friends are but Michael would have to be one of the most attractive people I have ever met. There was one rule in meeting Luke's friends, it was the only thing I had to follow in order to actually coming face to face with the boys Luke hangs out with all the time.

Not to date them. It was a simple rule and in the 4 years of knowing them not once have I gone against that. But I'm 17 and I can't help but think about Michael all the time. His hands caressing my body, pinning me down as he fucks me mercilessly and his lips biting at my skin and eating me out like I'm the last meal he's ever going to eat.

I find myself touching myself to him at every chance I get. I spend many of my showers and basically every night touching myself to the thought of him. It might even be an unhealthy obsession that I have with him. But there's nothing else I can do, it's not like I can date him because of the rule and he wouldn't want me anyway.

I've got chubby thighs that touch and a pudgy stomach and my boobs are way too big in proportion for the rest of my body. Guys go after thin waists, big tits and ass and I only have the big tits.

I thought I could keep myself at bay until tonight but he rocked up to my house in a pair of black skinny jeans and this black tank that showed off his pale arms. Not many people can wear all black, especially if you're pale because it washes you out but Michael wears it so fucking well.

So in a shameful matter I excused myself from the four boys and ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door shut behind me and frantically pulling my clothes off so I was just left in my bra. I went to my stereo and turned on The Weekend's latest album so the boys wouldn't think I was masturbating with them downstairs.

I got myself comfortable on my bed and spread my legs so it was easy to finger myself. I ran a finger down from my neck, in between my breasts and down my stomach to my pubic bone. Goosebumps rose on my skin and I found myself breathless from only caressing my skin.

My thighs were wet from arousal and I hadn't even touched myself properly. The smell from my wet centre filled my room and if it were even possible I felt wetter than before. I traced light shapes on my knees, working my way up to my very inner thigh.

I love teasing, I don't care if I do it or someone else does it but I love it. Taking that extra time to caress my body and tease drives me crazy. Sometimes I can get off without a finger inside of me, the foreplay is the best part.

I ran two fingers along my pussy lips, the ticklish sensation making my toes curl. I then slipped one of my fingers along my folds, coating it with my juices. I let out a whimper as I lightly circled my clit, my other hand tugging my boobs free from my bra but not removing my bra.

I brought my wet finger to my mouth and sucked on it as I pinched my nipple and played with my boobs. Tracing my finger down my stomach I saw a wet trail being left behind, a mixture of my saliva and my juices. "Michael" I whimpered, circling my clit with my finger and pinching lightly.

I traced my entrance before inserting a single digit and pumping in and out at a slow pace, trying to prolong my release for as long as I could. I brought my boob up to my mouth and sucked softly, moaning Michael's name as I slipped in another finger.

I imagined it being Michael, his lips biting and sucking at my chest as his fingers fingered me slow and deep. Then he would move his lips down and create hickeys along my stomach before adding his tongue with his fingers. He would circle my clit then suck down harshly but only for a moment before going back to feathery touches.