Insecure~Calum Hood

Author:lukeysgirl
Wordscount:2023

Warning: sexual content, profanity, maybe vulgarity idk depends

“Y/N, can you pass me a water bottle from the kitchen please?” Calum asked from the living room, his accent playing perfectly at his words. You were currently staying at Calums suite, as you were his girlfriend after all, on his tour. He and the boys had just finished a performance and finally went home to rest. 

Grabbing the water bottle for Calum, you hold the heavy, long container and smirk down. Maybe I can finally get some play time from Calum, you thought to yourself as you stripped off your shorts and went to Calum. Joining him on the couch of the living room, you pass him the water bottle and grin. 

“Thanks, babe,” Calum murmurs as he kept his eyes glued on his phone. You pout, yearning the boys attention. Now feeling a bit irritated and rash, you abruptly got on Calum’s lap. You pressed your pussy down on Calum’s member, receiving a breath hitch from him. He puts his phone down, staring darkly at you with his chocolate eyes. “Y/N, what are you doing?” Calum murmurs. 

“I just wanted attention, babe,” you coo, wrapping your arms around his neck as you go to kiss him. Pressing you lips on his, you begin to dance with his plump lips, having him melt into it instantly. You felt his tongue poke at your opening, hoping for entrance. Letting him in, you felt his tongue swirl around yours as he nibbled on your bottom lip. But, when you slowly begin to grind on him, Calum removes you from his lap and dashes away from the couch. 

“Y/N, I’ve got a show tomorrow, let’s go to bed, yeah?” Calum blurts out nervous as his face was completely flushed. You looked at him with annoyed shock. Did he seriously stop the moment over a show that’s not even close to early in the morning? No way. 

“Calum, what the fuck is wrong?” You exclaim, huffing a bit as the flustered boy looked down at the ground. He looked embarrassed and completely shy all of a sudden, two things that you know Calum usually isn’t. “You keep rejecting me and I don’t get it! Am I too ugly or something?” You ask, feeling yourself get hurt from your own words. 

And it was true. For the past 2 weeks, your attempts of wanting to have sex with him was blatantly turned down every time. He would make up the most ridiculous excuses, with confidence and certainty, before escaping to who knows where. It made you feel unwanted and needy as you get horny and wanted to relieve it. But you also wanted him to relieve it. 

“No, Y/N, you’re absolutely gorgeous,” Calum gushed, sighing as he looked down at the floor. 

“Then what is it, Calum?” You felt yourself get emotional, with tears threatening to develop in your eyes. “I just want to understand why you don’t want to have sex with me.”

“Check out my phone,” Calum says shakily as he lets out a disappointing sigh. You walk over to the couch and grab his phone. It was on Twitter, scrolling down to a series of tweets from the fans. As you scrolled down, you looked in horror from all the messages Calum was getting. 

Calum Hood is letting himself gohe really needs to go back to the gym

is that a small belly i see, cal??’

lmfao lay off the pizza for a bit, Calum. it’d do you wonders.’