Valentine~Calum Hood

concept: "we're classic together like egyptian gold."

words: 6k+

warnings: dirty as fuck bc sex and foreplay and all that shit yknow

I love this so much

Brown eyes twinkle strongly upon the very sight of you as you pull on crimson stilettos. His gaze had been steady, his strong figure hovering over your smaller-in-comparison form. You could see his shadow behind you, smirking as you slipped on the other heel. Rising from the bed, you turn over to lock eyes with Calum, greeting him with a playful smirk.

You allowed a giggle to slip out, "you like?" Calum had to swallow spit into his dried throat, plump lips agape and jaw just barely being held up.

He walks towards you, having your eyes dart at his toned, veined hands coming over to scoop you at the waist. Gripping your gently, you felt the tips of his fingers just barely dent into your flesh as he began rubbing your sides up and down. Calum was more than content to admire the garnet dress that hugged your body nicely.

"I absolutely love," Calum utters, his voice hoarse with his breath just a bit taken away from your beauty and composure to his touch. "You look too gorgeous to be seen, though."

You puffed your cheeks after huffing, "it's not that bad, is it?"

It was a simple garnet, strapless dress you had found in a thrift shop and got it restored by a steady-hand tailor. It caught your attention immediately and had you convinced when you felt the cotton inside of it. Not only was it comfortable, but it made you feel sexy and confident.

"I get quite jealous over you," Calum hums playfully, one hand coming up to caress your cheek sweetly. "I can't help myself when I have the honor to date someone has stunning as you."

Your cheeks tint crimson, "d'you mind not making my cheeks match my outfit, bug? We have to leave in a minute and I don't want the boys assuming we've done something fluster-worthy."

Calum chuckles, his soft limps leaning to your forehead to bestow a gentle kiss on it. "I'll grab one of my sweaters to bring just in case you get cold and then we can go downstairs. Sounds good?"

"Perfect."

You felt dismal when Calum reeled his hands from your body to go to the shared closet for a sweater. Your eyes wondered on your boyfriends body as he did so, admiring his outfit as the two of you decided to somewhat 'match.'

His toned torso was loosely hugged by a gold, blouse-like shirt. It had walnut-colored buttons and a collar, almost like a long-sleeved polo but much airy. Of course, it had been tucked into the wait of his black skinny jeans by a Gucci belt. His feet were hugged by black leather, lace-up shoes, in which you bought when he had taken you to Italy for a small escape. He looked good.

Too good.

"Alright baby, let's go," Calum announces, one hand holding a charcoal baseball jersey while the other offered to you. You smile, rushing carefully in your heels as you weave your fingers between his hard, callused ones. The two of you then descend downstairs and to the BMW awaiting to drive you two to Ashton's house.

"She looks absolutely gorgeous tonight, Calum."

There everyone had been at the party at Ashton's place. People were ornate all over his large home, strobe lights beaming and their album blaring on shuffle. Bodies had been too close to one another, the situation become sweaty but too exciting to be bothered with the high occupation of space.