Want you back~Luke Hemmings

Word Count: 4896

Warnings: Language, WYB References, smut, daddy kink

I lied there cuddled up next to my pillows, thinking about the previous nights. I had done nothing with myself and every time I thought about what happened more hot tears would slide down my face and onto my pillow. My phone buzzed and I checked it; new Instagram post from Luke. 

We hadn’t spoken in months since the break-up and I don’t think words could describe how much I missed him. My hand came to my mouth to stifle the sobs coming from my mouth. My hands shook and my eyes closed tightly. Is it tears or just the fucking rain?

 I tried to calm myself down but focusing on breathing and it seemed to work. I had the courage to respond to Luke. Things had ended after being together for two years and I wasn’t taking it too lightly. It had been about four months and Luke had been on my mind almost every single day.

It was a simple picture of him on his phone. He was shirtless and he was at the beach. The sky was so blue along with the water. I read the caption and couldn’t help but smile a little.

Ya like that side boob? Cause that’s my side boob.

Luke never failed to make me smile no matter what it was. But the pang in my chest hit me once again. There was just something there that kept me from moving on from him. I just had a feeling that things were never meant to end but that’s just my mind talking.

I wonder if that picture was from today. I had blackout curtains and I hadn’t opened them in weeks due to the fact that I had zero energy for anything. I had gotten a lot skinner since I hadn’t been eating as much as I should. The post break-up depression was really getting to me.

I got up for the first time today and decided to open the curtains. I was a little dizzy from getting up so quick but I just shuffled across the carpet to my windows. Quickly pulling open the curtains I stumbled back and covered my eyes. 

“Holy fucking hell,” I hissed. I don’t remember it ever being so bright outside.I decided to do something with my life and I went to the bathroom to shower. I stripped myself from my clothes and setting into the tub. The water was already set at a nice temperature so I didn’t have to wait for it to warm up any. I stood there for a good five minutes before having the motivation to wash my hair and body. 

As I was finishing up, I heard the doorbell so I quickly slipped on a crop top and some shorts. I made my way downstairs quickly and opened the door quickly. My heart stopped as I saw who was standing in front of me.

“Michael, w-what are you doing here?” I asked. I felt another pang in my chest. I hadn’t seen any of the boys since the break-up either.

“I haven’t heard from you in weeks. I missed you a lot so I thought I’d come over.” He smiled weakly and a tear rolled down my face and I hugged him quickly.

“I fucking hate this, Mikey,” I sobbed and Michael rested his chin on my head. I cried into his chest and he rubbed comforting circles on my back.

“That’s another reason I came over. You haven’t posted anything in months and I’m just really worried about you” He sighed. I pulled away from the hug and lead Michael inside. We went to the kitchen and I made some tea. Mikey sat on the counter and swung his legs back and forth like a child.

“I shouldn’t ask, but how is he?” I asked quietly. I turned around and joined Mikey on the counter. He looked at me with sad as and he looked at the ground and shook his head.