Pretty Little Liar~Ashton Irwin

Words: 3.3k

Warning: Smut, Ashton kinda fucks you with a lolly. But it’s ok I swear.

I reached my hand in my pocket, feeling my phone buzz and ding inside the confinement. I was currently setting up for my halloween party that I was holding tonight and I had been getting all sorts of messages. Mostly people confirming the time and if they can bring booze, well duh. I placed my thumb on the screen opening up my phone and clicking onto messages. I sighed and tapped onto the message, it was yet another message from ‘A’. ‘A’ had been texting me for the past couple of week’s, they were a nightmare. 

They had been sending through messages asking for nudes or asking me to sext and if I didn’t they threatened me with video files that could get me into trouble. Last year wasn’t my best year and someone had caught it on tape. So as anyone would I reported it, but the person behind ‘A’ leaked a video of me stealing a file from our headmasters office. It was one of my friends medical file, but they gave me a week detention as I had no proof it was hers. And breaking into the headmasters office was frowned upon. So since then I’ve been dealing with everything ‘A’ tells me, other wise other things will spill. 

Enjoy your party tonight Y/N.

I’ll be there around 10pm wear something sexy. - A

I re-read the text in shock. I haven’t yet to have found out who ‘A’ is and he’s going to be at my party? My house? I put my phone on my kitchen side and stood back. What would be considered a sexy outfit? Not the typical cat or mouse. I was going to go as Mario and my best friend Hanna to be Luigi. What if I wore sexy under garments will that count? I guess it will have to as the part starts in less then a hour. I got a hold of my phone and walked up stairs to my room, drying my wet hair from the shower I took 20 minutes ago, it still not being completely dry. I changed into my Mario outfit but not before putting on my red lace underwear with a red garter, since Mario is red and so it would go. I put on the red shirt and the black dungarees that I had bought for the costume and stitched a M on the front. I’m not good with stitching so it took a while, until I gave up and gave it to Hanna. We had also bought two hats online a Mario one and a Luigi one, they were a little big but they were easily adjusted. 

“Y/N I’m here” I heard Hanna shout through the kitchen. I had decided to leave my door open a tad so I wouldn’t have to keep running to and from the door when guests arrive. I took a hold of the Mario hat and a few bobby pins, pinning the hat to my head scrunching it up a little so it would be a tad bit tighter around me. I pranced over to the kitchen where Hanna was pouring out alcohol into a large bowl which had a skeleton on the side. 

“What are you putting in that?” I questioned. 

“I was going to put some Malibu, some fruit juice a bit of vodka..some other rum. I got some strawberries and raspberries” She went on smiling to herself as she popped open the lid for the 3 fruit juice containers she had. I laughed as it was typical Hanna getting way to wasted at a party, usually her own. Hanna tonight was wearing and identical outfit to me (apart from the green) with her blonde hair straightened underneath the hat. 

“So any lucky boy’s tonight?” I smirked, watching Hanna glare up at me. She had been seeing a boy named Caleb, he had long messy brown hair and always had a beanie on.