Livestream~Michael Clifford

Aye aye I am back

Word Count: ~3.9K

Warnings - oral play, teasing, orgasm denial, spanking, angry sex,  exhibitionism

“Baby,” You whined, staring at him from your place on the couch and he sighed as he looked at you, a slightly bored expression on his face and you frowned as you rested your cheek against your fist, “I’m horny.”

“Really princess?” He murmured, and you smiled as you nodded, pulling down your top to reveal some cleavage in a way to tease him and giggled as he rolled his eyes.

“Please Mikey, all I’ve been thinking about is how good you look, you know that I love those sweatpants on you so much baby and just how much I want to suck your cock.” You said, and he choked a bit as he shook his head.

“I told the fans I’d go on at three, it’s nearly that time.” He said, and you groaned obnoxiously as you continued to stare at him, so in love with your husband but annoyed when all you wanted to do was have him fuck you on this couch right here, right now.

You dazed off as you thought about last night, the way that Michael loved on you so sweetly but you wanted more right now. You weren’t sure if it was the lack of rough sex lately or just your newest version of birth control that was messing with your hormones, but you were desiring that Michael would absolutely and positively wreck you.

“Fuck,” Michael yelled, letting his controller fall against the desk and the loud noise brought you out of your fantasy of fucking Michael and rolled your eyes at the excitement that Michael had for his game.

“Speaking of fuck, you still owe me our daily fuck.” You trailed off and he chuckled as he raised his eyebrows and looked at you.

“Baby, you know that I’m live-streaming right now and that they heard you,” He said, and your cheeks flushed as you pushed off of the couch and walked over to Michael’s desk and gasped as you saw that he had many viewers who were talking about how cute the two of you were and shook your head as you slapped his shoulder as you moved around to the other side of the desk so you were no longer seen by the cam.

You looked down and thought for a moment and came up with an idea, one so devious that Michael would be so proud of you for thinking of it. You were thankful for talking him into buying one of the taller desks with an open design. You looked around the desk for a piece of paper, before finding one and grabbing a pen from it’s holder and glaring at him before scribbling down and held it up for him to see it.

He quickly glanced at you, his attention flicking back to the game until he processed what he had just read and looked back up at you.

You smiled innocently as you let it fall down to the desk, and got on your knees - thankful for the fact that this desk was open and you slid underneath it so easily. You licked your lips as your hand moved to his crotch, thankful for the grey sweatpants that he was wearing. The chair pushed back slightly and Michael gave you a pointed look, and you held back a laugh as he covered the cam and mouthed, “You’re really going to do this right now?”

You winked as he rolled the chair forward once more, and tugged down his pants. He gave his approval by lifting his hips up and helping you ease them off of his body while his attention focused on the game once more. You licked your lips once more as you saw his slight hard-on through his boxers, knowing that he was excited about this as well. You pulled down the band of his boxers, revealing his semi-hard on and hummed as you kissed up his thighs, pressing soft kisses against his pale skin and you loved the attention you were giving him.