Ma'am~Calum Hood

WARNING: kinky , cussing, sub Calum...

words:1400

+++++++++++++++++++++

Calum and I went to a club that night and he of coarse got a bit tipsy, but not drunk. Whenever he's tipsy though he's very flirty, and when I saw some fake bleach blonde girl with blue eye shadow all the way up to her eyebrows hitting on him and touching him, I almost ripped her ratty hair out and used it to wipe off her cheesy makeup. I was beyond pissed, but more mad because Cal saw me and continued..Wait, no he practically started groping her ass and whispering in her ear.

I was livid by then and slammed my drink on the bar to go get him.

"Calum motherfucking Hood! What in the actual fuck do you think you're doing!?" I yell at him as I pull the two apart.

"What, I can't just touch someone else and talk to them?" Cal says inoccentley

"You know what you're doing. Lets go home." I say, grabbing his arm and pulling him away with me.

"What the fuck? Who even are you?" The girl says as she blocks my path with her practically orange arm.

"I'm his girlfriend and the one who will be fucking him, so if you would please move your oompa loompa ass over so I can do so." I say sarcastically with a small grin.

The girls mouth goes agape as I push her over and pull Calum out of the club and into a taxi so we can get home. When we pay the taxi man and get into the house, Cal almost tripping and falling multiple times, I go upstairs and go into the bathroom for a shower.

When put the conditioner in my hair and let it sit, I start to wash my body with soap, but what I didn't see was a naked Calum behind me with his dick up and practically throbbing for some type of release.

"Baby.. I'm hard." He mumbles against my skin as he grinds his erection against my thigh.

"I see, what are you going to do about it?" I say as I carry on with my task of getting clean.

"But, aren't you going to fix it for me?" He asks

"Nope, it's your problem..Hey! Maybe that bleach blonde at the club can help ya with that!" I say with a sarcastic smile towards him as I turn to the stream of water to rinse off the soap.

"I don't want her though."

"Then you shouldn't have had your hands on her ass."

"I'm sorry y/n, I was tipsy and stupid, but just please help me out."

"You want my fucking help! Fine, you follow my orders honey." I say harshly, pushing against the tile wall of the shower.

I put down the bar of soap grab his dick, moving my hand up and down his shaft with the soap as a kind of lube.

"Baby..Oh yes, fuck." Cal moans as he starts to slide down a bit on the tile wall, is toes pressed on the side of the tub so he doesn't fall down completely.

"You call me ma'am and you are my fuck toy, got that?" I say to him, towering over him a bit since he's leaning against the wall.

"Yes ma'am.." He breaths out with a small moan, looking me in the eyes with innocence.

"I want you to rinse off the soap and meet me in the bedroom, you have three minutes," I say with a straight face, taking my hand of his dick and walking out of the shower.

I grab a towel and dry off as I walk into the bedroom, I quickly run to the kitchen and grab a bowl of ice and bring it back to the bedroom where Calum sits on the edge of the bed.

"Ma'am, whats that?" He asks in an innocent tone with big curious eyes.

"Well fuck toy, I got something for the occasion.." I answer, setting the bowl down on the bed side table and walk over to where he's sitting so I'm standing in front of him.

"Now, I think you owe me for that stunt at the club." I say while crossing my arms over my bare chest.

He nods and bites his plump bottom lip.

"Lie back honey, place your head on the pillow."

Calum follows my order and I walk up to the head of the bed. I climb on the mattress and straddle his face but I don't go fully on him yet.

"I'm gonna ride your face, ok fuck toy. But I'm gonna give you an ice cube.. You stop when I say and you start when I say."

He nods and I reach over to the bowl and grab an ice cube, placing it inbetween his teeth and fully putting my pussy on his mouth. The ice cube adding a cold pleasurable sensation against my clit that makes me let out a small squeal and a soft moan.

"Start."

He rubs the ice cube along my entrance and my inner thighs, the ice getting smaller and smaller as it melts in his mouth. The water mixing with my wetness drips around Calum's mouth and he son cleans it up with his tongue when the ice cube is fully gone and melted. He grabs my hips and pulls me harder against his face as he sucks on my clit and licks at my entrance.

"Oh god, you're doing a fucking fantastic job fuck toy. Keep going.." I encourage as I rock my hips slowly against his tongue.

He kitten licks my clit and sucks on it, grazing his teeth against it making me let out a yelp. I feel the familiar knot in my stomach, my climax getting closer and closer. Calum darts his tongue deep inside my pussy and moves my hips with his hands, making me let go. He licks up the mess from my climax and I command him to stop, in which he obliged.

"You did such a good job fuck toy."I say as I slowly move myself down his body, his erection rubbing against my pussy making him let out a whimper.

"Do I get a reward?" He ask with big doe eyes

"Mmhm, yes." I say softly as I lower my mouth down to his dick, taking in his tip and sucking.

He lets out a little moan and a high pitched squeal as I swallow his pre cum. I lightly bite his tip, not to hard but just the way that makes him cum in seconds.

"Ma'am, please let my cum in your mouth. You make me feel so good, please I've been such a good toy!" He begs as I take him all the way in my mouth.

I bob my head up and down, swallowing when his dick reaches my throat and grazing my teeth over his tip when he's almost all the way out of my mouth.

It doesn't take long for him to cum, his load shooting to the back of my throat as he lets out whimpers and moans with my name mixed in.

I take my mouth off his dick and wipe off the spit from my chin. I crawl up and straddle his waist. I bend over farther to place a passionate kiss to his lips, as we kiss I slowly drag my nails down his chest, leaving scratches. I grab his semi-hard on and place it at my entrance, sinking down on him.

"Fuck toy, I want you to be good and flip us over so you can fuck me..Mk." I pant out with a few moans as I ride him.

Calum nods and flips us over, ramming in and out of me at a rapid pace. I let out moans and scratch my nails down his back, pretty sure that there's blood left behind. He lays his head in the nape of my neck as he snaps his hips against mine, both of us close to our highs. I massage my hand through his hair, Calum's whimpers and moans muffled against my skin as we both cum. I throw my head back and grip the sheets as I see stars and white dots, my orgasimn making feel numb through out my body. Cal collapses on my body as we both catch our breath.

He pulls out of me and cuddles up to my side.

"If I hit on another girl again, will we be doing this?" He asks with a smirk

"Hit on another girl you'll be teased and won't get to cum for a week." I say with a smirk as his once smug demeanor is replaced with one of shock...