TOURNAMENT

This is how she looks for the most part of the previous chapters and some of the upcoming ones when she isn't wearing her nurse uniform. She only owns one dress. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Richard^^^^^^^

Jude law is gorgeous dammit

------------------------------------------------------------

She finds herself watching him whenever she gets the chance. 

Richard. 

He's soft spoken, kind, valiant. 

She can't believe she's developing a crush as if she's a teenager and not a 20 year old women. As if she doesn't have enough problems to deal with. The head isn't constantly trying to ruin her life but she isn't making it easy either. 

She thinks she might have grown a bit attached to him. She's only been with him a couple of weeks though, hardly a long time. Yet she still finds her eyes following him around when she sees him. 

The shock of Arthur being the king took weeks to wear off and she still doesn't entirely believe it. 

She's never seen him be a king because he never comes to the institute but the idea of Arthur being in charge of this nation makes Bell sick. How did no one push him off the throne yet? 

Bell stayed in that room for a week. The head left her in there for a whole week. With food and water of course but Bell truly believes she left her there that long because of the incident with Ar-The king. After she let her out, Bell was smelly and moldy and disgusting. There was no bath there and she had to stink a whole week. After taking a bath, she washed her clothes and wore the blue dress that was given to her when she arrived. 

Bluebell didn't notice a difference until the second day of being out of that room. People knew who she was, that much had been obvious. They would stare as she walked by, they would whisper and talk, and they would avoid her. She knew something was up, but she didn't know what. 

One day she walked over to Katy who was cleaning some equipment and she said;

"What did the head say about me?" 

Katy didn't look up "she says a lot about you"

"Did she say something else...while I was in?" 

Katy looked up at her, confused. 

"It's just... I'm being stared at a lot" she said softly, looking around them. 

Katy looked down again and said; 

"Are you playing dumb?"

Bell was taken back. 

"no"