ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

"So are we drinking tonight or not?"

"Of course."

Jimin walked across the room to lock the door to the dorm once all seven of them were accounted for. His oversize sweater was sliding down his shoulder a bit as he did a spin and gave his friends a goofy smile. Yoongi laughed knowing what the smile was for and walked over to a steel box they kept buried with the extra blankets. He pulled out shot glasses and several varieties of alcohol.

"So I know what everyone drinks but Jungkook, what's your poison?" Jimin spoke up pulling his sleeves up to eliminate his sweater paws as he approached the bottles Yoongi set out on their table. Jungkook thought for a moment taking his lip in between his teeth for a second before responding. "I've never drank before." He shrugged. His tan cheeks became a light pink color as embarrassment crawled up his spine. Jimin smiled and reached for a plastic cup filling it with vodka and sprite.

He walked across the room and handed the younger the plastic cut. Jungkook hovered his nose over the opening of the cup and flinched at the strong bitter smell. The watermelon only emphasized the smell of the vodka and the sprite only masked the taste not the smell. "What is this?" Jungkook asked giving Jimin a skeptical look and Jimin only smiled. "It's what I drink, it goes down easy." He responded and Jungkook cautiously nodded before bringing the cup to his lips and drinking it slowly. He flinched at the odd taste and the rest simply laughed at the action. "Ah the innocence." Namjoon said lightly with a laugh and bowed his head in thanks as Yoongi handed him a cup.

-

Jimin's hair bounced as his head shook aggressively with hysterical laughter. His sweater was off his shoulder and his pants were rolled unevenly due to some weird tangent Jin had gone on only about a half hour before about how symmetry was irrelevant. Hoseok was standing in front of everyone dancing with his shirt rolled up inside itself in a strange crop top style.

"I think I need a wig." Hoseok slurred and twirled the ends of his hair with his fingers causing Jimin to laugh again before jumping up from his seat nearly falling over and walking towards a trunk at the end of his bed to pull out an old blue wig he used for a costume a year prior to that. He stumbled over to where Hoseok was standing and fumbled over his fingers to push onto the others head.

The large group of boys fell into a fit of hysterics at the scene in front of them as Hoseok sauntered around swaying his hips in exaggeration. He did a few silly dances causing more laughter. The best part of it was when Hoseok wiggled his hips as if he were Shakira towards where Jungkook was sitting on the couch with a flushed face from the alcohol. Hoseok reached forward and pulled him up off the seat by one of his hands and dragged him to the front.

"Throw it back." Namjoon slurred with enthusiasm and the rest of the group cheered in agreement. Hoseok set down his drink on the table and rolled his shirt back down his body. "I need music." He said with a pout and Jimin got up again to go over to the stereo Yoongi brought over. He scrolled through his phone with a giggle and played a song he knew Hoseok liked. As the song started Hoseok slowly rolled his head and dropped his hips down to the floor as the beat dropped causing Jimin to throw his back in hysterical laughter.

Jungkook watched Hoseok with wide eyes and curious eyes but he wasn't worried. It probably had something to do with the amount of alcohol flowing through his system but he set down his drink of the table and copied Hoseok's actions to the beat of the song causing cheers to erupt.

"Look at us corrupting him." Taehyung joked and chugged the second half of his drink and stood to mix himself a new one.

-

"I'm sleepy." Jimin complained and collapsed onto the couch with stumbling movements and a lose sway of his head. He fell sideways and rested his head against Jungkook's lap who was simply staring forward at the wall. "Do you plan on sleeping here?" Jungkook asked softly looking down at Jimin's fair skinned face that was tinted pink with alcohol. "Maybe."