ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

Welp I definitely meant to update earlier but I started reading the CUTEST Yoonmin story ever and got distracted. Once again Oops?

-

"Kookie why are you still awake?" Jimin asked softly, his voice laced with thick concern as he watched his boyfriend through his glasses. He was currently perched at the desk in the bedroom hunched over a thick textbook and the artificial light from his laptop was burning into his eyes. As Jimin watched him the younger would only blink every thirty seconds if he was being generous with the counting. 

"Hm?" He hummed without looking up and Jimin sighed watching the clock reading the red numbers that hurt his own eyes due to him just rolling over and waking from his sleep. "Baby go to sleep it's two thirty in the morning. Why did you get up?" 

His fiance finally turned to look over at him with eyes rimmed red and hair disheveled. "Econ paper." He said shortly and turned back to look at the desk. Jimin slid the sheets off of his half clothed body and walked across the room to where his boyfriend was. He slid his arms around the shoulders of his love and placed a soft kiss against the side of his neck. 

"Go to sleep. That paper isn't even due until next week." Jimin urged in a stronger tone to emphasize that is wasn't a suggestion. The younger sighed before closing the laptop and leading the older to the bed with slouched shoulders. Jimin slid back into the sheets to get to his side of the bed and Jungkook followed sliding into the sheets as well. He sighed on comfort as his back found comfort against the mattress. Jimin reached over and placed his glasses on the table before finding comfort against his boyfriends side. 

"You can't keep doing this." Jimin mumbled and Jungkook's heart clenched at his tone. "The pills don't work anymore." He responded and flinched at his loves cold finger tips tracing his stomach. 

"Do we need to go back to the doctor?" 

"Probably."

Their conversation ended with that considering that Jimin could no longer keep his eyes open and Jungkook didn't have the energy to speak. He mindlessly played with the older's hair until he finally fell asleep at four am after just staring at the ceiling lost in thought. 

"Good Morning." Jungkook mumbled as he felt Jimin wiggle underneath his arm and listened to him yawn loudly before giggling with embarrassment. "You're awake?" He asked after cracking his back and Jungkook nodded before sliding up against the headboard. 

"Go back to sleep you don't have class until eleven." Jimin commanded climbing over his fiances legs only to be pulled back by the mans hands to secure him on his waist. This caused Jimin to whine and pout down at the love of his life. "I have to get ready." He complained but his resolve broke with Jungkook's fingers pressed against his pouting lips. Jimin leaned down and placed a soft kiss against his lips before pushing the younger's hands off him and sliding off. 

"Sleep." He demanded pointing his finger at his fiance before walking into the bathroom and closing the door softly. Jungkook rolled over and listened to the running water of the sink in attempts to fall back asleep. 

Once Jimin was done getting ready he quickly packed his dance bag and nearly ran out the front door to avoid keeping Hoseok waiting in front of the apartment complex. Once the apartment door slammed shut Jungkook rolled out of the bed and searched for his phone to call his doctor again. He scheduled an early appointment considering that it was only seven in the morning to get a new prescription for sleeping pills. 

The doctor visit was short again as it was before and the doctor agreed that he needed stronger medicine. He warned Jungkook of the possible side effects around the pills as he handed the man the prescription. Jungkook nodded and left to put the order in before getting himself a coffee and waiting for it to be done. 

Once he got back to the apartment he tossed the medicine in the bathroom and got ready for his classes and left fueled by two cups of coffee and two hours of restless and bothersome sleep. 

-

So I watched a video of how hot dogs are made and it's fucking disgusting so there's that. I'm going to go write the next chapter now. I also have a new funny book idea let me know if you want to hear it. 

- Rose