ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

December 18th

A loud groan was the only sound heard inside the dorm room and the silver haired boy rolled over in his bed onto his back. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked around in confusion for a few minutes before using his hands to rub the sleep from his eyes. Jimin pushed his upper body upwards to sit up letting the warm comforter fall from his chest and fold over in his lap. He reached up as far as he could to crack his back before dropping his hands down in a quick motion causing his blankets to make a muffled slam sound.

Knock. Knock.

Jimin cleared his throat and licked his lips before calling out a reply. "Coming." He pushed the blanket off of his legs and pushed off the bed and landed with a soft thud on the carpet covering a section of his floor beside his bed. He ruffled his flat hair with his hand as he sleepily stumbled to open the door to the dorm.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted giving the man in the doorway a half smile earning one in return. He was dressed casually wearing a graphic tee and jeans and his hair was flat and damp. "Good morning." Jimin responded moving to the side of the doorway and using his hand to motion Jungkook inside. He nodded and walked in only pausing once he noticed Taehyung draped across his own bed.

"Is he going to wake up soon?" Jungkook asked still looking to the sleeping figure before sitting down on the couch. Jimin only shrugged before walking to the sink and pushing his black thick framed glasses over his eyes causing his eyes to widen slightly before returning to their normal appearance.

"What's got you over here so early?" Jimin asked crossing his arms over his bare chest as he leaned against a piece of furniture in the room. Jungkook avoided eye contact as he thought over a reason for him being in the room so early in the day. He didn't necessarily have one that seemed believable. "Yoongi was snoring." Jimin responded with a laugh before he quickly covered his mouth with his hand to muffle the noise to keep from waking Taehyung. "He doesn't snore."

Jungkook's eyes doubled in size as he second guessed his own ears from that morning knowing he heard Yoongi. "I'm kidding Jungkook." Jimin sighed running a hand through his hair again trying to move it away from his eyes. Jungkook nodded and leaned his head against the arm of the chair casually.

"Seriously what's got you up at.." Jimin hesitated and picked up his phone to look at the time before continuing "8am?" Jungkook only sighed before looking back over at Jimin. "I want to try this new iced coffee shop on campus. You're the only one that drinks coffee." Jungkook explained and Jimin's ear perked in interest at the mention of coffee.

"Okay." Jimin agreed and walked over to his closet to pull out something presentable to wear. He pulled out a black and red striped shit and jeans to change into. Jungkook watched carefully as the older picked his clothing and pulled the shirt over his head. He watched until Jimin began pushing his shorts down his legs.

After changing Jimin approached his mirror to try and manipulate his hair into looking presentable and used a bit of styling gel to work his hair up off his forehead. "Ready?" Jimin asked leaving his glasses on over his eyes and looking over to Jungkook who was still watching him. He received a nod and Jimin led him out of the dorm. Jimin used his key card to lock the door before walking away from the room and catching up with Jungkook's pace.

"When did they build this coffee place?" Jimin asked using his question to spark conversation between the two and they walked quietly across the campus with Jungkook leading slightly. "A couple weeks ago. I think?" Jungkook responded with a head tilt of thought at the end. Jimin nodded and shoved his hands into the front pockets of his pants as he looked down at his feet and began kicking rocks in his path.